Hi there, everyone...

Tools    

Rule Britannia....
So much fuss over nothing,over some gay movies.

OK I made one big mistake,I confess. I should have stated my views on those movies rather then giving you neg rep's(didn't know that is highly regarded on here,honestly)
Anyway, I know I'm new here,and those things would have been found out sooner or later, I'm better with the sooner-the better

Rule Britannia....
I got knocked off line the other day before I had a chance to say hello... and now, I'm pretty happy about it....
So, with only one simple misunderstanding you have chosen not to say hello,and calling me ignorant?

I wouldn't get too worked up, Lug. Most people who do these sorts of things don't do them because of honest mistakes, but because they're just troublemakers. I'm willing to take you at your word if you say you're not that kind of person, and my guess is most of the other people here will, too. I think Cait, like most of us, was making the most likely assumption based on what we'd seen so far, is all.

If that sentiment is mistaken, we'll all be quite happy to have been wrong.

So, with only one simple misunderstanding you have chosen not to say hello,and calling me ignorant?
I don't recall actually calling you ignorant...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So much fuss over nothing,over some gay movies.

OK I made one big mistake,I confess. I should have stated my views on those movies rather then giving you neg rep's(didn't know that is highly regarded on here,honestly)
Anyway, I know I'm new here,and those things would have been found out sooner or later, I'm better with the sooner-the better

I cool with that, welcome to MOFO.

Rule Britannia....
I wouldn't get too worked up, Lug. Most people who do these sorts of things don't do them because of honest mistakes, but because they're just troublemakers. I'm willing to take you at your word if you say you're not that kind of person, and my guess is most of the other people here will, too. I think Cait, like most of us, was making the most likely assumption based on what we'd seen so far, is all.

If that sentiment is mistaken, we'll all be quite happy to have been wrong.
Well you have to believe me on that,it was simple misunderstanding, time will tell I've already said I'm sorry for causing any negative feelings around here..

Rule Britannia....
I don't recall actually calling you ignorant...
I honestly didn't take offends-if any, seriously. I just used your word 'ignorance' trying to calm this situation down, just for laughs

As far as I'm concerned, it's all clear know- I confessed that I made a mistake, because I didn't know how the system works.To be honest I didn't even know, that you'll see I clicked those neg reps..

no hard feelings then?