Top Ten foreign films

Tools    

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Well you'll love the four films I've starred then. In fact, it's hard for me to imagine anyone not enjoying them. The beauty of The Story of the Weeping Camel is really hard to match.

This is such a tough topic to respond to, seeing as 'foreign films' covers anything not from your country (in my case the U.S.). So I won't give a top ten, but I'll list some that I really enjoyed:

The Motorcycle Diaries
Ichi the Killer
Akira
The Story of the Weeping Camel
City of God
Ringu
Joyeux Noel
The Triplets of Belleville*
The Way Home*

All of these are brilliant films. Those with a * next to them are lesser known pieces that I think everyone should see.
Just ordered Joyeux Noel, on your recommendation & the preview on IMDb!

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
1. Noriko's Dinner Table
2. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
3. Audition
4. I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
5. Mind Game
6. Strange Circus
7. Tekkon Kinkreet
8. Visitor Q
9. 4.6 Billion Years of Love
10. Oldboy

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i haven't experinced that many foreign films so i will duck from the stones that will be thrown this way. but one that i love is ''when we were warriors''. a very powerful movie to watch to see how families are the same no matter if they are in the states or a part of a tribe. i look forward to seeing the second part in the movie when i order it of amazon. i want to see pan's labryinth and the orphange..

i haven't experinced that many foreign films so i will duck from the stones that will be thrown this way. but one that i love is ''when we were warriors''. a very powerful movie to watch to see how families are the same no matter if they are in the states or a part of a tribe. i look forward to seeing the second part in the movie when i order it of amazon. i want to see pan's labryinth and the orphange..
I think you mean Lee Tamahori's 1994 New Zealand set film, Once Were Warriors.