Mister B

Tools    

Dear Movie Forums Members,

I'm new to these boards and hoping that we'll get to talk about all kinds of movies. I've posted some, already, and have been met with much kindness and consideration. For that, I thank you.

Looking forward to posting with you!

Mister B

Thanks, Citizen Rules! Well, I am not overly knowledgeable of every obscure piece of information on every picture ever made. Quite the contrary, in fact. But I do like movies in the general sense, from silent movies to those more recent. But everything interests me about movies, both as an art form and as entertainment.

I know that's very general and sounds kind of like I'm being pretentious, but outside of really gorey movies, I'll watch anything that looks like it might offer something interesting. Not necessarily thought-provoking, or life-changing, or anything like that. Just something that looks like it might be different, in some way.

For example, I've only recently seen The Big Lebowski, The Lincoln Lawyer and the Hobbit movies. Never saw any of it, before. So, there are things I pick up on, that might entertain in different ways, I'm not overly selective in that sense. Otherwise, I'm just this guy living in San Diego, California who's currently job-searching. No real family to speak of, but at least I've got my friends!

....For example, I've only recently seen The Big Lebowski, The Lincoln Lawyer and the Hobbit movies. Never saw any of it, before...
I've never seen any of the Hobbit movies or The Lincoln Lawyer. I did see The Big Lebowski and didn't care for it...but...a lot of people really love that one. If you look at people's profiles and see their Top 10 movies, you'll see The Big Lebowski. BTW if you fill out your Top 10 movies on your profile you can change them anytime. I hardly every change mine, maybe one of these days I'll get around to it.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

honeykid, Yoda & Sedai, thanks for welcoming me to the site! Looks like I've come to the right place. Citizen Rules, thanks for the advice. I like your avatar, I think Orson Welles was fantastic! But, uh, here's my incomplete movie trivia showing, again ... I have no idea what movie that's from? I don't remember him sniffing piping hot pastries from the movies I've seen him in.

...Citizen Rules, thanks for the advice. I like your avatar, I think Orson Welles was fantastic! But, uh, here's my incomplete movie trivia showing, again ... I have no idea what movie that's from? I don't remember him sniffing piping hot pastries from the movies I've seen him in.
Psst.....don't tell anyone, but I don't know what film my avatar is from either. Or maybe it's not from a film? I actually don't know, I just found that on the internet.

That's right. My avatar is actually the cover for Madonna's "Dick Tracy" soundtrack. The only song of which anybody might know is "Vogue." But the guy's definitely Warren Beatty who stars as Tracy and it happens to be my favorite comicbook hero movie.

Happy birthday!

Oh, thank you, uglyelf! Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

And my thanks, also, to gbgoodies and dadgumblah for welcoming me!