Plz help me identify a bollywood movie and a girl fighting movie

Tools    

hello.
my first time on this board.

i saw bits of 2 movies i hope you can identify.

1)probably a bollywood movie. because it had indian and asian people dancing and singing sometimes.
in the beginning there a big sandy arena where a buff middle eastern looking guy fights a huge bull barehanded. and wrestles it down.
then an old indian man comes from a poduim to congratulate him. but the bull breaks free from the helper people who try to restrain it and bring it back the cage.
the buff middle eastern guy sees it and jumps at the bull in slow motion. and hits his head with his fits. the bull goes down for good.

2) the Second movie us about an illegal girl fighting ring. only girls are contestents and allmost all are east asians. except for the main character. which is a blonde white girl.

the guys around the ring are all asian men. i guess they are in controll and make bets and such.

the white girl is friends with one asian Girl.
but the asian girl gets killed very dramatically in the ring when she had to fight another mean looking asian girl.
she was allready down but her opponent cut her throat.
the white girl trued to enter the ring but got held back by some guys.

in the end the white girl defeats all her opponents.
sometimes she has flashbacks of her white haired old asian teacher.

dont really know how the movie ends but she wins all fights.

2) the Second movie also bollywood movie or not ? also decade ?

i dont think it was cynthia ruthrock.

the actress looked younger and the movie looked newer. like modern era or last 10 years maybe.

2nd movie was not bollywood

You can't win an argument just by being right!

1)probably a bollywood movie. because it had indian and asian people dancing and singing sometimes..
Not all movies with Indians dancing are bollywood productions.

hello.

1)probably a bollywood movie. because it had indian and asian people dancing and singing sometimes.
in the beginning there a big sandy arena where a buff middle eastern looking guy fights a huge bull barehanded. and wrestles it down.
then an old indian man comes from a poduim to congratulate him. but the bull breaks free from the helper people who try to restrain it and bring it back the cage.
the buff middle eastern guy sees it and jumps at the bull in slow motion. and hits his head with his fits. the bull goes down for good.

this is the scene , from the movie 'bahubali part one'

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Aye, but they did say "probably."
Ha! You got me. I just wanted to post it and needed an excuse.

hello.

this is the scene , from the movie 'bahubali part one'

thank you so much that is the one i was looking for

thx but.
its very similar. and the actress looks similar. but its not the girl fighting one i have seen.

the western girl in the movie i saw strictly fights asian girls.

and its more of an underground fighting ring. not so much a proson.

any more ideas about the fighting movie?
plz