The second woman raised a girl, gave her to school, taught to talk...?

Tools    

Movie title. The film is quite new. In my opinion, European.

Briefly about what I remember. In one small town there are two women who have been friends for a long time. One of them, as it turned out, does not bring up her daughter, but her daughter's daughter. She left her with her daughter because when the little girl was small, she was attacked by a dog (I think her mother's new roommate) and mutilated her face. At first she left her daughter as if for a while, but then it turned out that forever. The second woman raised a girl, gave her to school, taught to talk, because her face was terribly disfigured. Next, the girl met a boy (the son of this second woman or nephew - I do not remember). They, the children spent all the time together. Once the girl showed the boy how to make a camera from a simple box. And the first photo was just a picture of this girl. The boy became either a photographer or an operator (National Geographic?) Well, and so on.

bump