It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The Real Estate episode as well as the episode that tries to reflect on the Palestinian-Israeli problem.

If anyone knows the episode name, please let me know, I'd love to see them again.

How has the last season or two been? I think the last episode I saw was when Dee does standup.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
The Real Estate episode as well as the episode that tries to reflect on the Palestinian-Israeli problem.
I believe the episode is called 'The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis

If anyone knows the episode name, please let me know, I'd love to see them again.

How has the last season or two been? I think the last episode I saw was when Dee does standup.
The other one you're looking for is "The Gang Goes Jihad". The episode you are talking about is the Season 9 Premier "The gang Broke Dee", was that the last you watched? I've enjoyed most episodes since then yeah.

i had no idea the actors wrote the show. very impressive
Only Rob (Mac), Glen (Dennis) and Charlie (Still Charlie). They've directed a lot of episodes between them too, and it was Rob who created it.

Only about 4 seasons deep, but Dennis and Dee go on Welfare almost made me piss myself from laughing so hard. That's when I knew I absolutely loved the show.