Kevin Spacey sexual advance accusations

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Did you guys read that Kevin Spacey's brother, Randall,
is a Rod Stewart impersonator with a limousine business?
Don't google Randall right now whatever you do. The tabloids are running stories of his claiming their white supremacist father (this is true i believe) sexually abused both of them.

This whole thing is horrible.
Just lovely. At least the dominoes are falling

Now I'm betting the claim is real, but we'll be in deep **** if every time a claim is made we find the person guilty without due process of law.
except in basically every one of these cases there is never any sort of legal action taken because it's technically impossible to prove, which is why serial predators feel they can get away with it for years and always do. "innocent until proven guilty" is a legal rule and has nothing to do with public opinion. waiting until every sexual assaulter is found guilty in a court of law before we try to put an end to their careers is how a culture of sexual abuse is created in hollywood.
criticker

I have one thing to say, and it's already been said.

All I can see that doing is giving the people who believe that homosexuality and pedophilia are one and the same more ammunition for their BS.

except in basically every one of these cases there is never any sort of legal action taken because it's technically impossible to prove, which is why serial predators feel they can get away with it for years and always do. "innocent until proven guilty" is a legal rule and has nothing to do with public opinion. waiting until every sexual assaulter is found guilty in a court of law before we try to put an end to their careers is how a culture of sexual abuse is created in hollywood.
Well you totally misconstrued what I was saying.

So you're saying anytime someone is accused they are to be treated as automatically guilty and should be punished without finding out that facts. That's fascism.

I have one thing to say, and it's already been said.

All I can see that doing is giving the people who believe that homosexuality and pedophilia are one and the same more ammunition for their BS.
I totally concur, my learned friend.

2017 is the year of seeing people you like have their image and reputation destroyed

So he was human afterall
I would actually conclude that preying on minors is sub human cave dwelling society.

I would actually conclude that preying on minors is sub human cave dwelling society.
I don't think the allegations meet the standard for predatory behavior. We really need to know if Anthony Rapp was the only underaged boy at the house party. If you go to a bar you have a reasonable expectation that everyone at that bar is legal if you go to a high school and pick up someone at gym class that would be more predatory.

But no way is this an isolated incident, if Kevin Spacey went after other under-aged boys that's definitely going to come out in the next few days.

Pretty sure him coming out is damage control, an attempt to change the story. It's been well known that he was gay for years but there's also been rumours that he preys on young actors and that's obviously what this is, not just young but a then child.
Yeah, sad to say, that's the way I read it too.
Nothing against homosexuals, but the reality is that being gay puts one in a PC protected state.
Coming out garners sympathy & empathy and somehow eases the outrage by some when suspect activities fall under the umbrella of also being gay and having spent half a life closeted, shamed and scared. It's just the way it is.

Sadder still, is that I always liked Spacey as an actor and a person.

This might just do nobody any good.
I don’t know, everything I’ve seen condemns his coming out in the apology. And, as said above, this is probably not an isolated incident so who knows how the media will counter-weight.

I’ve lost count on how many Oscar hopefuls are getting buried under accusations.

Is Casey Affleck still slated to present Best Actress?

So he was human afterall
in context that famous people with clear image finally show(ed) huge mistake, so yeah,nobody Perfect. But society condemned like they morally god or something. Im not defended those bad thing tho'

So he was human afterall
in context that famous people with clear image finally show(ed) huge mistake, so yeah,nobody Perfect. But society condemned like they morally god or something. Im not defended those bad thing tho'
How is it a huge mia5ake?

So he was human afterall
How is it a huge mia5ake?
To being a human?

Nah kidding dani i dont get your point
LOL. I dont get yours either, my friend, so we're even steven.

Nah kidding dani i dont get your point
How are they wrong to come forward when Harvey got dismissed by hiw own brother for fiddling with people which paved the way for almost 60 so far to, at this point, to come forward about the kulture? Too many dismissive folke in here.

Keep in mind one of the most powerful film production companies in Hollywood. Do you really think his brother would have highligted the shame on their company over a lover's tiff?

You imply that the cone of silence is fine nd dandy. That's really sad, reso.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wonder if Spacey was getting a bit of deja vu during the LA Confidential scene where the young actor seduces the older politician.

Wonder if Spacey was getting a bit of deja vu during the LA Confidential scene where the young actor seduces the older politician.
Very nice sentiment G but useriously doubt actors thinka script is lecturing them on their ethics. He was young dumb and fell of testosterone