What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Fight Club --- I think Brad's speech was quite good, and despite my sleeplessness, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up right before it ended.
So you have sleeplessness generally? If so..ironic that a movie about insomnia is the movie that puts the insomniac to sleep.

Fight Club --- I think Brad's speech was quite good, and despite my sleeplessness, I fell asleep on the couch and woke up right before it ended.
one of the worst i own also

I don't buy bad movies, so I don't have any in my collection. But...someone gave me a bunch of DVDs/Blu Rays awhile ago, most of them were lame. The worst was National Treasure 3.

I don't buy bad movies, so I don't have any in my collection. But...someone gave me a bunch of DVDs/Blu Rays awhile ago, most of them were lame. The worst was National Treasure 3.
Sonetimes I do, but I have some love for cool bad movies.

I inherited a TON from the video store I worked at that closed down. That's the majority of my TRULY bad movies.

Sonetimes I do, but I have some love for cool bad movies.

I inherited a TON from the video store I worked at that closed down. That's the majority of my TRULY bad movies.
Oh I love like cheesy Roger Corman movies or B monster movies from the 50s. For sure sometimes bad can be fun

Hall Pass. Just awful

"Transformers: Age of Extinction". The movie promised to be exciting as it seemed from the trailer. But I expected more, tbh.

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I finally made it through this movie last month after many attempts. It’s actually worth making it through to the end as it got better & better IMO. And the mystery of what it was actually about is solved at the end.