What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

Fight Club, it has high Imdb and good reviews but I think it's total senseless movie
Never been able to get even halfway through.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
My dad use to get EP VHS HBO tapes from a guy at work in the 80's. Watching the Meyerowitz Stories made me chuckle.

Well if you dont count the kids old movies (I had nothing to do with buying High School Musical and The Care Bears Adventure In Wonderland is torturous on every level) I would say its a tie between The Hotel New Hampshire, The Center of the World and Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS. I also own Stacy: Attack of the Schoolgirl Zombies but Im still not sure if its winky Japanese camp or just dreadful. Or both.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I own the first Power Rangers movie on VHS from when I was a kid. What a crap movie.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
Probably 1993’s The Princess and the Goblin. My girlfriend, for some reason, loved that movie and I absolutely loathe it.

Of the ones I've seen (I've got some films I still need to watch), I'd say probably Batman and Robin, which I would call bad yet ironically enjoyable!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Traffic. Academy award winning. Couldn’t get a download. Thought it was a sure thing. Watched it and was immediately disappointed and depressed that I a) spent money on it and b) have it in my collection.

I could sell it or throw it out.....but that seems wrong.

Welcome to the human race...
That does make me wonder what the worst films in our collections actually say about us as viewers/collectors - the whole question of why we'd not just get rid of them or whatever. I was considering trading in AVPR but I feel like I should keep it just for the sake of having a complete Alien and/or Predator collection.

That does make me wonder what the worst films in our collections actually say about us as viewers/collectors - the whole question of why we'd not just get rid of them or whatever. I was considering trading in AVPR but I feel like I should keep it just for the sake of having a complete Alien and/or Predator collection.
Where can you trade dvds in though? I’d probably happily do that....it would be a sin to bin it though. I just thought it I put it on eBay or fb marketplace...all that effort. Really how much is someone going to buy it for...5 bucks if I’m lucky.

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is awesome! Dark, sexy and twisted!
Definitely dark and twisted but sexy? To each their own. It's a terrible movie. It's ugly, acting is awful, lighting is terrible, plot is all out of whack, fx are terrible. I watch it maybe once a year just to remind myself how awful it is

Welcome to the human race...
Where can you trade dvds in though? I’d probably happily do that....it would be a sin to bin it though. I just thought it I put it on eBay or fb marketplace...all that effort. Really how much is someone going to buy it for...5 bucks if I’m lucky.
I imagine such establishments would be more prevalent in major cities than anywhere else (at least in my experience) so you'd have to check your surrounding area out and see which places qualified (if any). Even then, secondhand places are trying to re-sell the stock at a profit so they'll only give you so much for them in the first place. As for posting them online, yeah, well, that's always a gamble compared to the less profitable but more guaranteed method of trading in.

I imagine such establishments would be more prevalent in major cities than anywhere else (at least in my experience) so you'd have to check your surrounding area out and see which places qualified (if any). Even then, secondhand places are trying to re-sell the stock at a profit so they'll only give you so much for them in the first place. As for posting them online, yeah, well, that's always a gamble compared to the less profitable but more guaranteed method of trading in.
We both live in aus mate...could you be specific. No stress though...legit am interested to know.I use to trade my Xbox games in at JB but I never thought they did movies.