What's the worst film in your collection?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Films bought at the supermarket that I knew were gonna suck but was curious.

Possibly Argento's Mother of Tears, though my collection is in the storage unit and there are a few I think I blocked out of my head as having owned. For some reason though, when I think of the bad films in my collection, my first thought immediately jumps to Mother of Tears - maybe because it's one I really wanted to like.

Pfft, there are no bad films in my collection! the shite films are tucked away in a drawer in another room, it's called the ~ For Sale ~ drawer.

So, for example one film that made it into that drawer is this:

@ynwtf's post on page 1 reminded me about boxed sets!

So I remembered I have Alien 3 in my Alien trilogy set.
I've got Superman III, IV and Superman Returns in my Superman box set.
I've got Star Trek V is my ST Original Crew movie set.

I noticed the other day I have an atrocious Charlie's Angels movie in my collection. Needs to be binned - stat!

Possibly Argento's Mother of Tears, though my collection is in the storage unit and there are a few I think I blocked out of my head as having owned. For some reason though, when I think of the bad films in my collection, my first thought immediately jumps to Mother of Tears - maybe because it's one I really wanted to like.
The last 1/2 way decent Argento movie I saw was Trauma, and even that was stretching it. Haven't seen Stendahl Syndrome yet.

Probably District 13: Ultimatum, a French action film that I thought I'd at least find humorous, but it was so bad that I completely lost interest in the first half-hour.

If we mean film we like least, then there are three candidates which immediately spring to mind. I admit that huge disappointment probably factors in quite a lot.

Though this one also borders on the list.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I have too many bad films in my collection to count. Recently, I have started rearranging my "shelf" of films, keeping the films that I consider as good in the bottom row, and the great films a notch above it. The films that I consider below the standard of good, I've started packing away in storage, keeping the DVDs or Blu-Rays in a binder. Really, it was just a matter of not having anywhere to put all of them. When I was younger, I was really big into the cheaper horror films, and that left me with a lot of combo packs and **** like that. The film "Dahmer vs. Gacy" was really bad, but you kind-of expect it, right? I have a combo-pack that includes both Donnie Darko and its sequel, S.Darko, representing one film that I really love, and one film that I find very, very bad, so, there's that too. I also have a bunch of Echo Bridge films, and when you start delving into that stuff, it starts to seem really unfair.

Fight Club, it has high Imdb and good reviews but I think it's total senseless movie

It's definitely not the worse, but my most questionable purchase was made while I was under the influence of a certain green controlled substance and was walking our local mall with my best friend. When we ended up going to FYE, I was adamant about buying Alien Resurrection on Blu-Ray for some reason. To this day he gives me **** about buying it and I give him **** for not stopping me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
To this day he gives me **** about buying it and I give him **** for not stopping me.
LMAO. That is gold.KABOOM!

I own many but I would say the movie......Good.

Jon