Rate the MoFo Above You

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Don't we have a thread like this?

Anyways,
. Your consistency in review quality is unmatched.

I love Miss Vicky's taste in salads and movies and I may probably don't know any movie that she saw or what she likes but being an American Idol's judge is not my dream so I will give you 4 dead chinchilla out of 5 .

Very cool dude and great movie taste

Haven't talked with you much (actually just talked to you directly like 5 minutes ago) but whenever I see your posts they are often interesting.

The 2 dudes kissing in your avatar make me a little uncomfortable though.

Haven't talked with you much (actually just talked to you directly like 5 minutes ago) but whenever I see your posts they are often interesting.

The 2 dudes kissing in your avatar make me a little uncomfortable though.
ah its just my Mads... from a film of his.. its called "Nu" and its from Denmark... You know Im a huge Mads Mikkelsen fan.. so anything of him is usually my avatar..

You seem interesting person.. need to check out your top 10.. some decent flicks.. Silent Hill and Fight Club... Im not much of a comedy person.. unless its foreign comedy... you are a LOTR fan I see...

3.5/5

One of my favorite member + My horror buddy
10/10... why? because you are my horror buddy... you are open to anything I suggest to you.. and we get along great.... now get your butt to watching "Hannibal" season 1 .. you will love the gore factor!!!

Just for you

Now go watch!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Do I really need to elaborate?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

MG, you are amazing! And you know it!

Only half a popcorn less because you sometimes scare me!

awww MM.. really? you are just afraid to watch some of the stuff I like.. and you probably thinks its weird because Im sooooo old...

5/5 MM

You are from Denmark and you know what I think of that place..

I really would love to come to Copenhagen... Im a fan of Hans Christian Andersen.. and there is an area of the bay that looks so interesting to view...