Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Go for Blues & Roots, too.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Two great ones that I've been listening to a ton these past few months

Run The Jewels 2-

Forrest Hills Drive-

Welcome to the human race...
Come on now gentlemen, let's leave the texting language to our phones.
Let's leave the condescending assumptions about other people's usage of abbreviations to somewhere that isn't this website.

I've never been able to get into J.Cole.
I felt that way before this album. The only song I ever got into before was, Let Nas Down. And I quickly got bored of it. This was way above anything he's released before though.

Let the night air cool you off
I felt that way before this album. The only song I ever got into before was, Let Nas Down. And I quickly got bored of it. This was way above anything he's released before though.
I don't guess I've ever heard any tracks from the new album, so I can't really judge it. I might give it a shot soon.

This is the best band I discovered over the past 5-6 years or so. OMG, how could I spend so long time without listening to this? All my other fav. bands I discovered before I turned 22. This feels great, again, to discover such inspiring music again for a long time.

The Revolting Cocks - Beers, Steers and Queers

The Butthole Surfers - Independent Worm Saloon

Y.M.O. - Naughty Boys

Michael Jackson - Off the Wall

The Fall - Sub-lingual Tablet

Electric Light Orchestra - Discovery

There's a Riot Goin On

So different from anything I've heard.

The Beyond / Where the Giants Roam

As a Thundercat fan this is a pretty disappointing release. It's only about 13 minutes long and half of that is filler.