What does your username mean?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dont bring me down ...
so you just love the name bruce? what is that all about in the song?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
My name is from my crush, Violet Morainie from Friday the 13th part 5, I luv her so much, I got my girlfriend to get her hair like her (she luvs the 80s and those movies like I do)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfYj9tutaAc

Came up with it in the shower.

I was thinking: 'God, the constant hashtags on Twitter are so annoying. Someone could say 'sittin on the couch eating some brownies' and it could be followed by #sittin #on #the #couch #eating #some #brownies'. And when I said hashtagbrownies out loud I was like: 'Holy s*it sounds so good, I need to use it as a username!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It means I'm a genius and the kinky of kinkiness. What did you think it meant?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was thinking: 'God, the constant hashtags on Twitter are so annoying. Someone could say 'sittin on the couch eating some brownies' and it could be followed by #sittin #on #the #couch #eating #some #brownies'. And when I said hashtagbrownies out loud I was like: 'Holy s*it sounds so good, I need to use it as a username!
That's hilarious but what exactly were you doing in the shower to come up with that, or maybe just shouldnt ask. Anything to do with a pope on a rope?

That's hilarious but what exactly were you doing in the shower to come up with that, or maybe just shouldnt ask. Anything to do with a pope on a rope?
Google shower thoughts, people come up with the craziest ideas in the shower.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I think I just sing. That's a bit dull.

This might just do nobody any good.

Schrodinger’s cat has been in that box for more than 80 years. It’s dead.
Much like Gwyn Paltrow's head.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Mine is pretty easy...it's named after my film blog, which also describes me...I love movies from around the world and I love geek culture...so the name fits me very well

I got you in for a MoFie for best username too

Mine is self explanatory. Im female, hence the slang "gal" and I loveeee films aka movies.

On other sites I have used The Dark Poet (my Argentine friend calls me "LaPoetisaOscura").. because I write very dark poetry and I have used FinnRockChick.. because I love rock music from Finland and chick is another slang word for female. Also, I am "Bella Morte".. meaning Beautiful Death.. because I love Dead things!

Hi, this is Ultraviolence. I just switched accounts as I was no longer happy with my old username. I didn't want to create a new thread just for that, so I decided to say it here. I hope I don't cause confusion.

Ultraman Black: "Ultraman" because it's a very traditional Japanese tokusatsu that I love and wanted to keep "ULTRA" - BLACK: Kamen Rider BLACK, another great tokusatsu!

I guess I have to explain the whole evolution that led to pahaK.

So, back in the day when I spent most of my days playing various collectible card games and Warhammer, a bird called kuukkeli (Siberian jay in English) became (one of many) inside jokes among the folks hanging in the local gaming store. So, early in my internet days I often used the name kuukkeli.

It soon became obvious that I wasn't the only one, though. After some contemplation, I started to use paha_kuukkeli (with or without the underscore) as a backup, which basically means bad or evil Siberian jay (imagine a tiny little bird with a corpse mask).

Eventually, I've noticed that kuukkeli is a kinda difficult word to spell for English-speaking people, and paha_kuukkeli is also quite long. I suppose it's partially thanks to David Vincent (a former bassist-singer of Morbid Angel) who used the name Evil D in one of his other bands that I came up with the shorter pahaK version.

So, pahaK is evil or bad K and K is just the first letter of kuukkeli (Siberian jay for those with memory issues).