What does your username mean?

Tools    

I prefer it when people tell me where I stole my name from. I'll just say that the man is a comedic genius.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
One of the first movie scripts I ever wrote was a sci-fi film set in the year 5087. Although the film was obviously never made, I wanted to remember the first full-length script I ever wrote by incorporating the film's year into my online handle.

I think I'd change mine to " Tangentleman " what with the hippin and the hoppin and the bippin and the boppin . . . . .you kids and your rap metal .. . . . . .you can just funk off . . . .

It's a reference to Jimmy Page, guitar god.

My life isn't written very well.
Bump for new members!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
It's the band name of this ****** band I used to listen to when I was younger. Didn't listen to them for too long but really liked the name and have used it as my nic on forums and games ever since. Their explanation for the name is:

Our name means we draw down the energy of the sun to create our own circle of magic. Take, the number six, for instance. Six is the sun and nine is the moon. There are six of us in this band: three charged positive and three-charged negative. To have complete truth, you have to have both

In case anybody was wondering, my name has nothing to do with potato chips. It's sort of an inside joke between myself and a former manager.

I've worked as a receptionist (at veterinary clinics) for several years now. Well, let's just say that I'm not exactly a people person and my normal speaking voice is kind of low and gruff. So when I answer the phone, I try to sound... nicer. However, the actual result is that I apparently sound like a phone sex operator (which I've been told by several people, including some of the clinic's clients). My manager told me that if I wanted to make some extra money, I should start a 900 number and call myself "Miss Vicky." And everytime she would call me at work or at home, she'd ask "How much is it per minute?"

So when I joined my first messageboard, I couldn't come up with a username that was related to the board's topic and not yet taken, so I used "Miss Vicky." For the sake of simplicity, I've used Miss Vicky on every messageboard I've joined since.

I thought I did this somewhere.

Ah well. My dad used to drink a portuguese wine way back in the '70's called Mateuse.

My first name is Matt so when my dad was halfway into the bottle or so he would start calling me Mattoose after the wine.

That name stuck and was eventually shortened to "Toose".

I added the Sir part because I have a gigantic ego.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mateus.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	6488  

Making a difference
Mccoy is a name I adopted about 2yrs ago and bear in a fanbook where I am a member. Mccoy as we know means the real thing so when I write no one Mccoy I tell myself thats what I am. Lol

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am Beelzebubbles, a minor demon and the Lord of the Bubbles. I report directly to Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies. My quarterly review is coming up so i have to go make a little mischief.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was stumped for a user name looked around the room and saw my dog's favorite toy

Thought it made a nice name. (Dog pictured is not mine)

Happy New Year from Philly!
And here I thought it was after the book Go Dog, Go! by P.D. Eastman.

Let me quote from it.
Do you like my party hat?
No, I do not like your party hat.
Goodbye.
Goodbye.

...I've worked as a receptionist (at veterinary clinics) for several years now. Well, let's just say that I'm not exactly a people person and my normal speaking voice is kind of low and gruff. So when I answer the phone, I tried to sound... nicer. However, the actual result is that I apparently sound like a phone sex operator (which I've been told by several people, including some of the clinic's clients). My manager told me that if I wanted to make some extra money, I should start a 900 number and call myself "Miss Vicky." And everytime she would call me at work or at home, she'd ask "How much is it per minute?"...
I don't know that I believe this. I may need your phone number.