The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Goodnight, Swan!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Saw Cold War Kids with my sisters and brother-in-law last night. We're very photogenic people.

I'm pretty sure you posted that pic last night. I also seem to recall there being a second photo in the original post.

This would be the city I've been born in.

cute pup Teeter, and I imagine you can't wait for your tattoo to be finished!

What city is that Tenshi?

this is me at the mo. Not going anywhere in the near future!

haha Rodent! I already have to keep the dog from doing that! I've had some metatarsals fused as they're coming apart and I've got some arthritis which apparently would make them much worse in future.

Gobble-gobble, ya rotten bastards.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	turkey.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	18741  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
Argh! Not liking to look of the wire sticking out of your toe, christne. Hope the painkillers are working.
Reminds me of the time I jumped over a gate (in the days when I could jump ) and landed on an upturned nail sticking in a plank of wood. I still remember the sound of it going through my foot...

Yikes Chris, that sounds mondo uncomfy. Hopefully you've got a bath chair for hubby to push you around in.

Yeah the wires are a little freaky I'm trying not to think about them getting pulled out......

I'm not reduced to the bath chair yet Tatty, you'll have me with a tartan rug over me knees next

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Gobble-gobble, ya rotten bastards.

Turkeyologists all over the world know it as... Thankskilling!