The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The seats were bad. Many of the cushions had rips and tears. It's an old theater. The stuff's probably never been replaced.

Ew.

Just think how many farts have been drilled into those cushions.

Broken chairs are not the sort of stuff you'd find at my reality.
That's not even a physical possibility, taking into consideration how the universe is fundamentally grounded on my sole supernatural wits. Only way to break the rules of my universe is to transcend into some sort of twilight zone glitch with the aid of alcohol or hallucinogenic neurotoxins. A broken chair in front of me would trigger a panic attack. You guys must be living in the twilight zone.

BTW, since I have you here, here's another picture of that theater I was in. This time with all of the lights on. This was before Nightcrawler started. Advertisements were playing on the screen.

Is that an AMC Theatre? it looks like one...

Is that an AMC Theatre? it looks like one..
No, it's not. It's some kind of independently owned theater. It might have been an AMC theater long ago.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So the house is coming along nicely. We got some glass cabinets for my figurines and just had a built in shelving unit for our movies. I had to get rid of over 100 of them because they didn't fit and I did not want to double stack them. They were ones that I was going to sell off anyway.

Suspect's Reviews

Quick upload of a couple coins I'm trying to sell on fleabay.

These are some of the better ones.
Hope the sales are going well Rodent. I've got a few old British coins somewhere. Takes me back when you pick them up now, the old pennies and ha'pennies were so heavy , you really thought you were rich when you had a load of them

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
TUS, you have given me something to strive towards.
My wife was actually getting angry at the amount of dvds/blu rays I own. She kept saying we don't have enough room!!!

You can tell which ones belong to her though: Glee, Gilmore Girls, etc.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My wife was actually getting angry at the amount of dvds/blu rays I own. She kept saying we don't have enough room!!!

You can tell which ones belong to her though: Glee, Gilmore Girls, etc.

Anything that starts with the letter "G"?

I guess I should actually post myself too

Normal Look:

Cross dressed:

I'm working on a comedy right now that I'll star as the main character that switches back and forth between genders
I have the most awkward erection right now...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well.. I haven't posted a picture of me in a while. Me and my girlfriend.
AND YOU STILL WATCH SO MANY MOVIES HAVING A GIRL LIKE THIS?! xD

Cute couple.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Took the kids out along the beach earlier and this was the view we had, stunning, plus its November :O Normally its cold and raining here, well where we used to live up the Valleys.

Again sorry about the poor quality, I should really get a new phone