The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I like you.. you a bit crazy like me...
Oh don't say that. You kind of scare me so I really hope I'm not on the same level of crazy as you!

My name isnt even on there!?!?!?! How dare you??!!??

Sorry MovieGal. Your name is on the opposite side.

The truth is that it's actually a joke I had all prepared ready to use last year but I never got round it. It was actually kind of sad because the name of our late pal Deadite was on it.

I was thinking the same thing. I know that I'm still kind of new here, and I don't celebrate Christmas, but it still hurts being left off the list.
And you are?

Sorry I've seen you around but don't really know you at all yet. And the truth is that if people don't read and rep my reviews then they're pretty much dead to me!

Sorry I've seen you around but don't really know you at all yet. And the truth is that if people don't read and rep my reviews then they're pretty much dead to me!
I know the big grin makes it seem jovial, but he means it.

Oh don't say that. You kind of scare me so I really hope I'm not on the same level of crazy as you!

Sorry MovieGal. Your name is on the opposite side.

The truth is that it's actually a joke I had all prepared ready to use last year but I never got round it. It was actually kind of sad because the name of our late pal Deadite was on it.
Im not really scary... just that Swan and Sexy make me seem that way.. Im a very sweet person.. I just enjoy things that are out of the norm..

JD, you are a funny guy..

and I knew the christmas card list was a joke.. its all good...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
And you are?

I read a lot of reviews, but offhand, I don't know which ones are yours. (Unfortunately my memory isn't as good as it used to be.) If I had to guess they're probably a lot of movies that either aren't movies that I've seen or they're not among my favorites, otherwise I probably would have repped them.

I don't just rep everything I read. I only rep when I feel something deserves it. If you just give out reps like they're candy, then they have no meaning anymore.

Almost all of them are in that condition... 180 of them

Those particular ones are the best of the lot though. The Aussie coin, I think, is a first edition 1916 Penny.

BTW, since I have you here, here's another picture of that theater I was in. This time with all of the lights on. This was before Nightcrawler started. Advertisements were playing on the screen.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	theater.jpg
Views:	922
Size:	406.5 KB
ID:	18261  

Home sweet home! I wish I lived in an empty room like that lol.
But I would kill the guy who left that ****** plastic around the chair. That's seriously off-putting and I wouldn't be able to divert my eyes away from it... gah!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You'd like it better w/o the plastic so you'd sit on a broken chair and fall on you ass?

Aren't all chairs in cinemas broken?

They are where I live
Either that or they're plastered in drink and popcorn... and bogies, sick, piss and any other bodily fluid you can think of. Including poop juice.

Come to think of it, it's safer to sit on the floor at my local.

I mentioned how there were other seats behind me that had these cloth bags covered over them. All of the seats like that -- including the plastic covered seat -- were all out of order. The seats were bad. Many of the cushions had rips and tears. It's an old theater. The stuff's probably never been replaced.

Anyway, at first, I sat in a seat directly behind one of the cloth bag covered seats. I figured -- just so there's not a chance somebody will sit directly in front of me. I'd sit behind one of the "out of order" chairs to prevent having a person's body in front of me. Not that it mattered -- the theater was huge, and crappy, and it was Friday at two in the afternoon. Nobody was there except me and some young dude who sat way in the back. Anyway, I hated looking at the cloth covered "out of order" chair in front of me -- it ruined the ambience for me -- so I got up and moved to a chair that wasn't behind a cloth covered chair. Though one that was close to a plastic covered chair, just in case. Just to be near a chair that might scare people away.