Tools    

All true...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	beard.png
Views:	799
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	18030  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ive tried to grow a beard, and it grows out red. On top of that it wouldnt connect to my mustache. So no beard for me.

Goodness Miss Vicky how do you ever make it work on time! You have so much to look at, how great is that I'm city centre, but I still see squirrels in the morning when I'm walking the dog, and there's badgers in the waste ground at the bottom of our road.

Cute animals. Did you kill, skin and devour them?
Worse. She played Tom Petty for them.

See this thing? It's about to take off because it just spotted Miss Vicky and her Tom Petty laced iPod coming its way.

This one is either deaf or just decided to accept its fate.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Ok I've been here for a few years now and have always put this off. Here, finally however is a photo of myself. Please be gentle

I've made sure it's one that includes my little dog Jock in the hopes that his cuteness will confuse people into thinking that I'm the one responsible for said cuteness.

Nice Pic man !

Your features do kind of remind me of the Scottish side of my family. Wow.

Yeah, JD looks quite Scottish. I'm not convinced that dog isn't being held hostage, either.

Good to see you, mate.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Thanks for being gentle on me everyone.

Well that's because...

Weird thing is, JayDee, you look exactly how I imagined...
And is that good or bad?

Yeah, JD looks quite Scottish. I'm not convinced that dog isn't being held hostage, either.
In what way do I look Scottish?

And no he's not being held hostage. I'll give you that he does look a little thrown. I decided the photo needed his help so just grabbed him for it, and his look definitely is a bit of a "what the f*ck's going on?"

How do you know this?
Well this might be the first photo I've posted for the board as a whole but I've been sending Mark photos for years and some have gotten a little risqué.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
We are moved and all unpacked, very happy it is all done with now

Me and the kids by the beach while my wife is sleeping after a nightshift

Sat watching the sea

One evening we went for a walk along the beach and we saw this tanker and we watched it go out to sea

Ok I've been here for a few years now and have always put this off. Here, finally however is a photo of myself. Please be gentle

I've made sure it's one that includes my little dog Jock in the hopes that his cuteness will confuse people into thinking that I'm the one responsible for said cuteness.

A Scot and Scotty dog! So cute! You look cool too dude. Nice shirt!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Beachin' pics, n3wt (pun intended)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.