Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You're sweet, Sexy (no homo)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Hi Funny Face. Now there's a MoFo who knows a lot. Still not everything though.
We're all allowed to keep some things to ourselves!

I am all caught up and loving this interview!

Does your voice modulate when you're on the phone?
I definitely have a "phone" voice. My normal speaking voice is kind of gruff so when I'm on the phone at work I try to smile and make it more pleasant. Unfortunately (or fortunately) the actual result is that I sound like a phone sex operator. Like I've seriously been told that I should do that for a living or be a late night radio DJ.

It's actually where my username comes from. At the first clinic I worked at, the manager told me that I should start a 900 number and call myself Miss Vicky. She used to always ask how much it was per minute when she'd call the office on her days off.

I actually did a mock phone sex ad and posted it in the MoFo voice thread just for laughs.
I still have it uploaded online.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello? Is anyone on the line? What is going on? Hello? Geez. Did I forget to hang-u*CLICK*

Hahah! That's pretty funny.

Do you get surprised hearing your own voice?
I don't know if surprised is the right word. I cringe a lot. I hate the sound of it.

Actually I'm not too keen on the sound of women's voices in general. It's why I don't listen to a lot of female music artists.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Love how fast you post here, guys. I still prefer forum posts to shoutbox messages.

Anyway, I'm off for now. Enjoyed staying here. Take care! BYE!

Actually I'm not too keen on the sound of women's voices in general. It's why I don't listen to a lot of female music artists.
I always had that impresson, that people prefer the vocal timbre of that which they're more sexually attracted to.

I think you're a dominatrix at heart.

That's hilarious but I don't agree with it. I definitely have some sadistic tendencies but I also have a side that's protective and nurturing. I don't show it much, but it's there.

Do you wish you had a man's voice?
I've never given it any thought. I'd probably hate the sound of my own voice still.

And tell me honestly -- do you think it would be easier if you were a gay man?
In some ways, yeah. I get the impression that men in general have things a bit easier, but I think that's less so for a lot of gay men. I think that's especially true when it comes to fashion and personal style. I feel like there's a lot of pressure there for them, possibly even more so than for hetero women.

What do you fear?
I'm afraid of never finding that one person that I want to spend my life with. I'm afraid of dying alone. But I'm also afraid of taking the steps to keep that from happening.