Happy birthday Sexy Celebrity!

Tools    

HEY SC !

Happy Birthday man!

It's been the most complex year here for me at Movie Forums. On the good side, I finally won Survivor. On the negative side.... lots.

I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I hope you'll still treat me like one of the family. I think that I need to work on getting back on track here because I definitely got off.

Thank you, everybody!

It's been the most complex year here for me at Movie Forums. On the good side, I finally won Survivor. On the negative side.... lots.

I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I hope you'll still treat me like one of the family. I think that I need to work on getting back on track here because I definitely got off.

Thank you, everybody!
Care to share?

...... Just that I deleted all of my movie reviews and shouts and all sorts of other things, for starters. I miss the movie reviews, especially.

Then there's the paranoia issues and all that jazz.
I still have the first page of the reboot open on my phone. Best reviews I've read, tbh. Can't bear to close the tab.

...... Just that I deleted all of my movie reviews and shouts and all sorts of other things, for starters. I miss the movie reviews, especially.

Then there's the paranoia issues and all that jazz.
Seriously, I don't understand.
Are you thinking that somehow reviews on this site can give away your real life identity?

And what, exactly, is the danger if someone here learned your real name?

I was trying to leave the forum for good.

I figured if I got rid of most of my stuff, I'd have no strong connection to this place to make me wanna come back. Unfortunately, even after cutting off my legs, I still wanted to walk again.
I did the exact same thing I deleted all of my posts in the 13th Hall of Fame thread then immediately regretted it. That thread makes no sense now for like 50 pages and with my deleted posts it would be by far the longest Hall of Fame.

Edit: it already is the longest without like 150 posts i deleted.

At least with one Hall of Fame, it's not much. My stuff was a decade's worth of work. Some even more than a decade.
Yeah, i wasn't comparing them and you know i loved that thread.

Deleted a bunch of other stuff too (including all of my posts in a shorter HoF) but that was the one that took the heaviest hit.