Top 50 (or whatever it ends up) TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Gandalf sent the 16th list Another two made it bringing us to 20/50

Can't be bothered checking but i think this has reached 20 before the actors one did.
Nah actually, just checked and after 16 lists we were at 23/50. Still there's loads needing just one vote so it's entirely possible that one list could qualify around five.

Gunslinger sent the 19th List . Two more made it bringing us to 24/50, almost halfway there

Going off for tonight hopefully when i come on tomorrow my inbox will be flooded with lists or i'll be very disappointed in you guys

Yep, gbg sent the 21st list . Two more made it bringing us to 27/50.

Keep sending them, think we are getting to the part where every list is qualifying at least a couple.

@Camo - do you want me to solicit lists like these from my friends on Tinder to help things along??

Bill Shatner
1. Star Trek
2. Boston Legal
3. Star Trek
4. TekWar
5. Star Trek
6. 3rd Rock From The Sun
7. Star Trek
8. The Practice
9. Star Trek: The Animated Series
10. Howdy Doody

Yep, Rodent and Suspect sent the 24th and 25th list . Three more made it bringing us to 32/50

Also i forgot to say; if you're voting for a Star Trek please say which one. A few have but a few haven't and i had to clarify. If someone just says Star Trek i assume they mean the Original but i actually asked someone and they said they'd rather TNG.