libralucilla-jasmine

Tools    

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
hey there . woah 225 posts in two days, that's just craaaazy. But I like it and keep it up Welcome.
225 posts of meaningless drivel.

Please do keep it up.

God, I'm really starting to HATE this site.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
225 posts of meaningless drivel.

Please do keep it up.

I know what you mean. People, your post count means nothing! Every post I've read of this jasmine/uday person is absolute drivel.

My eyesight is being wasted.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
libralucilla, i like the cut of your jib

welcome to mofo
Is that white or dark meat?

A system of cells interlinked
jib? spark it up!

Lets put a smile on that block
I think im starting to agree Although hate is a strong word, strong like a tub of wee thats been sitting around for a few weeks in a room with no doors and windows.

Hello Uday/Django/DarkHorse.
What th'?

I'm curious, what is it about this charming young lady (libralucilla) that makes you assume that she is actually a dark horse (me) in disguise? And what is it about us both that makes you associate us with "Django"? Sounds kind of paranoid to me--no offense intended!

Django.

You have already pretty much admitted Darkhorse is you. I don't buy that lucilla is you though. Just doesn't seem like Djangs to me....

Originally Posted by libralucilla
Hi. I can play all sorts!

All sorts of Poker, Hearts, Gin Rummy, Black Jack, and Solitaire!
You?
Ahh, excellent. I play some poker here and there. I was fishing to see if you played any dorky CCG games, but alas, no. Come to think of it, I don't play them that much anymore anyway.... I used to be a big Magic:The Gathering head, but it seems the game's time has past. How about the video games? I play some RTS and TBS games mostly, with an occasional RPG thrown in.

Who the hell is Pimp Da Shizzel? I'd be insulted if you were reffering to me. I'm sure I'd get over it though. Dang.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Hey there.......

If any of you don't like me and wanna be a tyrant,
Get Off Of My Threads!
I am not one to run away.......
don't worry, I'll be fine...........EVEN!

history *is* moralizing
oh no! not another girl here, it was already difficult to deal with the ones that were here already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(luv you, most of you!!)

history *is* moralizing
you mean... you mean......... what do you mean?
a nice woman will always be a girl........(sez me)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by libralucilla
Hey there.......

If any of you don't like me and wanna be a tyrant,
Get Off Of My Threads!
I am not one to run away.......
don't worry, I'll be fine...........EVEN!
Switch. To. Decaf.

Arresting your development
I like cappuccino.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hi froggie, i luff you
i like how Last never gets in on the heated discussions but you know he sits there and reads them all because he always has some off-topic lame ass remark anyway!

wow, look at those lights! and such nice tinsel!