Hi.

Tools    

Originally Posted by Parky
Can a Mod not change the name for you, and allow you to keep your rep?

Yoda's the man...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yah. We can do that. Though not if it conflicts with another username, of course. We also generally discourage it if it's being done on a whim, if only because it can cause confusion.

It's been done several times, though. Sometimes the change is very slight, like dropping numbers from the username. I believe jrs used to be jrs1013, for example.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yah. We can do that.
Question: Lets say I knew this one person that was BANNED awhile ago, but he's decided to be nice and such. Is his name gone fo' good?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Question: Lets say I knew this one person that was BANNED awhile ago, but he's decided to be nice and such. Is his name gone fo' good?
How wonderfully hypothetical.

No, his name is not gone; it was merely moved to the "Banned" usergroup. If the administrator wanted to reinstate this member he could, for example, simply unban the old username. He could also merge the two usernames together, as well.

Hypothetically.

Arresting your development
That's like split personalities.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
That's like split personalities.
Yep. And it freaks me out.

Originally Posted by Escape
Yep. And it freaks me out.

Take it like a man! You'll be alright!

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
I will make a thread introducing your new name and campaign for you to get rep for making the change, if you change it. You guys both post good stuff, so it's pretty confusing this way.

or... fight to the death. It's good, clean fun either way!
thank you, but i see that Yoda can change my name and let me keep my rep, subscriptions, etc, but deathmatch might still be fun, how bout it Mike?

bring it on. weapons or just hand to hand?

no guns or projectiles, but anything else goes, aside from cheap(ball)-shots, and fish-hooking

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Take it like a man! You'll be alright!
I can't help it to be a little girl in a big boy's body.

Originally Posted by Escape
I can't help it to be a little girl in a big boy's body.
It is quite alright to blossom!

A system of cells interlinked
well, you both would just get back up again and start stalking each other. Tough being an unstoppable maniac. No rest for the wicked for sure.

So are any of the Michael Myers' getting their name changed or what?
as soon as i come up with a good handle...

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
as soon as i come up with a good handle...
I think the other Myers should change his name, since you seem like more of a Halloween fan.

No offence to the other Myers or anything, but you're more of a Taxi Driver fan, aren't you? You could call yourself Travis Bickle or Henry Krinkle.

I think the other Myers should change his name, since you seem like more of a Halloween fan.

No offence to the other Myers or anything, but you're more of a Taxi Driver fan, aren't you? You could call yourself Travis Bickle or Henry Krinkle.
maybe i am, but i'm moving on towards a better, brighter lifestyle. all the same fear not, i will still love the series as much as ever, i'm simply broadening my views