14-16
25.00%
17 votes
17-19
51.47%
35 votes
20 or older
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

let's put it this way, i share my birth year with a famous movie starring gene kelly, donald o'conner and debbie reynolds...something to do with the rain, not sure....

Originally Posted by susan
let's put it this way, i share my birth year with a famous movie starring gene kelly, donald o'conner and debbie reynolds...something to do with the rain, not sure....

And this is my BOOMstick!

May The Forks be With Us
wow. how far this got off topic...
but thats cool do whatever guys, and remember have fun and GO CHUMBAWUMBA!!

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I was born in the year of the Alien.
Ahh yes, the year of the Alien. And what a fine year that was for all the inhabitants of Earth.
I myself was born in the year of the Second Coming of Christ, it was an Ok-ish year i guess, nothing spesh.

And anyway, Im a 79 year old Ostrich, and to be Frank (or Franky) Your poll offends me with its blatent prejudice.

*sticks head back in ground*

May The Forks be With Us
sorry if you are insulted

May The Forks be With Us
Im So Bored!!!! Back To The Top With You!!!

Wow, everyone is completely different ages to what i expected. How odd.
1987 was a damn fine year for films....Evil Dead 2...groovy :P

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm 26

Originally Posted by Yoda
I turned 20 last month. And yet, I still hang around here all the time.
well this is a surprise, i thought you'd be at least 35
i'm 23 by the way....

Neutral Milk Hotel
14, 15 in two months
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I'm 29 (30 next month) and I hate it.
The -9's are harsh. I hated 29, but was happy with 30. Now I'm 39 and really looking forward to being 40 - I prefer having a new decade stretching out before me to feeling I should account for the one I just stumbled through!

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I'm 29 (30 next month) and I hate it.
30 is good

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The -9's are harsh. I hated 29, but was happy with 30. Now I'm 39 and really looking forward to being 40 - I prefer having a new decade stretching out before me to feeling I should account for the one I just stumbled through!
Turning 30 was a hard one for me, I refused to acknowledge the milestone for a good 6 months. Now, nearing 33 I can at last admit to the fact that I am, indeed, 30....and a wee bit.

Phew! That was a load off my mind. Better late than never eh?

You ready? You look ready.
I'm 16 and dead sexy. And you all know it. :nod: The dead sexy part at least.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Turning 30 was a hard one for me, I refused to acknowledge the milestone for a good 6 months. Now, nearing 33 I can at last admit to the fact that I am, indeed, 30....and a wee bit.

Phew! That was a load off my mind. Better late than never eh?
Let me help: Jesus only lived to be 33. So on your next birthday, you'll officially be older than God.

Feel better?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit
30 is good
I'm happy that at least I am turning 30 a full year after all my friends did. haha.

I just hate that I am getting gray hairs already.