Japanese/Asian movie where a wife is raped on the lawn in the rain.

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You said some women fantasize about being raped. No woman would say that.
I take it you intimately know every single female on Earth, so that you can make such statement.

Rape is nothing. Here's my sexual fantasy:

I like to engage in astral perversion, and my fondness is to be sucked off by ring-tailed fruit bats while engaging in oral/erotic relationships with homosexual aardvarks in bathtubs full of luke-warm jello and late night motel plate job slurp-circles and jello orgies.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If I were, say, robbed in the USA, and I went to the police, and they asked me to describe my assailant, and I said "It was a woman who was white", then the police would not look for any "Asian" women, because in USA we do not call "Asian" people "white".

I have worked in criminal defense. (In the USA) I might in court say something like "Now the witness described the criminal as being "white". So clearly, that can't be my client, because as you all can see my client is Asian, not "white"".

This is what these words mean in USA.

I said quite a few women have rape fantasies and specifically clarified that it doesn't mean they actually want to be raped.
This is what you said:

As far as I know there's been lots of studies made about sexual fantasies and rape fantasies are rather common among women. Obviously this doesn't mean that these women actually wish to be raped but on safe fantasy level there is something about it that intrigues them. (emphasis added)

If I were, say, robbed in the USA, and I went to the police, and they asked me to describe my assailant, and I said "It was a woman who was white", then the police would not look for any "Asian" women, because in USA we do not call "Asian" people "white".
Not sure if you were replying to me, but this is what you said before, which is what troubled me:

“We use the word "yellow" to refer to people who are from Central or East Asia.”

This is what you said:

As far as I know there's been lots of studies made about sexual fantasies and rape fantasies are rather common among women. Obviously this doesn't mean that these women actually wish to be raped but on safe fantasy level there is something about it that intrigues them. (emphasis added)
I added my own emphasis to your quote

Terrific, but I still think you don’t know what you’re talking about. But nice talking to you.

Okay, that guy still haven't found the film. I can safely go back to the shadows.

@dontseethedot

Watching hundreds of this pink filth finally paid off!!!

I'm proud to announce I finally found the film you're looking for!!!

令嬢肉奴隷 [On the Beach] (1985) Directed by Junichi Suzuki

This is 100% it because everything fits but you can google the name of the film in Google Images to ensure (I'm not posting these explicit pics here, I don't want to get banned!).

I'd be surprised if he can't answer this.
Took me some time but at least I can sleep in peace! Now the question is if the OP is still here!!!

This is it! You sir are awesome. I can't thank you enough.

Great to hear that, bro. Let's get the kink going!