Monster with deformed joints

Tools    

Hello, people in another forum are looking for one horror or sci-fi movie, longer than few years - with no result. The initiator of the forum says: I remember just one scene from this movie - Some monster with deformed joints, probably with no eyes, crawls down the stairs to main character (probably woman) with sound of "joint cracking".. But there is a thing - It is certain that it's none of these movies: Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Grudge, Ring, Pact, Hellraiser, Cube, The Cabin in the Woods, Pan's Labyrinth, Kolobos, The Unborn, The slander man, Mama, Martyrs and La Meute. She said that whole movie was about something else than monsters or mutants - this monster was probably only one and only in this scene. The movie was made between 2000-2012

But it's 2016, isn't it?

Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene...

Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene...
So what you're saying is that you don't agree with the original poster, and that there aren't stairs and an assortment of monsters in various scenes, not just one?

Trying to get my head around your question now lol

Another mandella moment

"Unfortunately not, I know this movie and there is no stairs and it's full of monsters, not only one in one scene..." - that was about Descent

You are the same as me I hate when I can't find some movie

And do you remember something else from the movie so it can help us?

We're Still Here - it's 2015 - and that forum is more than 4 years old

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Doom had a weird monster at the end crawling its way around in tech lab. I can't remember if there were stairs or not though. Can you describe the environment any more?

Was it true horror with a sci-fi slant? Or was it pop sci-fi with a minor scare or monster?

Pandorum also comes to mind.

@Annie