Noob here

Tools    

Thought I should introduce myself rather than continue hijacking dteam's thread..
I like your other welcome, where you're huggin' and kissin'.

Welcome to the board, sweetness. Believe it or not, I love super friendly people. Even the loner in me does.

It looks like you're fitting right in, and that's great.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LOL I can talk under wet cement. Had a lot of fun in here already. Thanks Destiny.

Decided then and there I was going to kick it's butt so I could see it and Hannibal.
Hannibal? The Hannibal Lecter TV show? I think it decided to kick your butt by cancelling itself.

Originally Posted by Dani8
Are minio and spaulding going through or have loved ones going through it?
Spaulding is. Minio is just MoFo's king of kinkiness and I thought he'd like to read that passage I highlighted.

Oh definitely send minio my way if he/she needs to offload.

As for kinkiness, well that's pretty horny, Easiest brazilian I ever had.

I was a bit sad Hannibal wasn't picked up but I was thrilled with the finale and feel satisfied it wrapped so well. I was in contact with onre of the producers from that show bak when I was being treated and I told her the cast and crew saved my life. She laughed.

Oh definitely send minio my way if he/she needs to offload.
*nods* He'll come eventually.

Originally Posted by Dani8
As for kinkiness, well that's pretty horny, Easiest brazilian I ever had.
Better get Guaporense in here, too.

oops. Mixed up the names. Captain spaulding (I love that clown) is the one close to the big C, minio is the kinky ne. Got it.

No problem, Gideon. Great name. One of my favourite characters from Hannibal tv show - Dr Gideon. Fare thee well, my darling. *sniff*

I feel like MovieGal has returned with all of this Hannibal talk.

Is she a superfan as well? I was completely obsessed, then binged a heap of Mads' movies. Amazing actor.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
*nods* He'll come eventually.
I'm coming as I'm typing this post.
Just post some pics of Japanese chicks!
So rude! You think that the only thing I expect from visiting this thread are some pictures of Japanese girls? You think I'm so narrow-minded?

Actually, I'm also expecting pics of Korean and Chinese girls.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Stop being self-indulgent, that's my job.

jk have at it. Welcome noob!

Thanks swany. I saw your posts in the pet thread and might have had a wee cry. So srry, mate. Not much makes me cry but animal stuff can turn me into a big baby.

Poor Spaulding. He had such long, luxurious, dark, curly hair before the cancer and the chemo. I call him Captain Balding now.

Thanks swany. I saw your posts in the pet thread and might have had a wee cry. So srry, mate. Not much makes me cry but animal stuff can turn me into a big baby.
The post about Angel? Thanks. I still miss that damn cat.

LOL. I called myself Gollum. Hubby called me Baldy. When the peach fuzz started he called me Spaulding after the tennis balls.

His hair will come back thicker, curlier, and maybe a different colour. My hair has always been curly but it's so curly now on xmas day my nieces told me my head felt like a baby sheep. LOL.

tmi but it never did grow back in my pantaloons. bonus!!!

Really? He called you Spaulding? Well, I guess I can just call Spaulding Spaulding, then.

Spaulding (or is it spalding. I should know this. The aus open has just recently been on tv) for when it starts growing back. Mine has gone crazy. I even considered shaving it again to escape the heat and having to get a haircut, but bald heads sweat when it's hot. Pretty icky.