URGENT MOVIE HELP

Tools    

Yeah I was thinking about that scene too when I first read the post, but they specifically said it wasn't Gladiator. Now that I've watched that clip though, it's hard to imagine another movie that fits the bill so perfectly.

I haven't seen The Eagle (2011), but from what I'm gathering looking at it online, there's a fairly young looking character and at least one 1v1 arena fight with people in little clothing.
I've seen The Eagle, it doesn't fit his description.

I've literally searched for HOURS IM GOING CRAZY :P

Yeah it's not the eagle I looked at that for a while. I just remember in the beginning some type of well known gladiator was asked by a kid if he was who he was and the gladiator was around 30-40 tall and was leaning against a wall talking through the black bars.
I've seen The Eagle, it doesn't fit his description.

OMFG YES YES YES YES I LOVE YOU!! THATS THE MOVIE!!!! IS THAT REALLY THE GLADIATOR AHAHA I literally skipped through the whole movie and didnt see this scene
Yeah I was thinking about that scene too when I first read the post, but they specifically said it wasn't Gladiator. Now that I've watched that clip though, it's hard to imagine another movie that fits the bill so perfectly.

HAHAHA don't judge

I literally skipped through the whole movie and didnt see this scene
I guess the moral of the story is not to dismiss a movie if you haven't seen the entire thing?

You should thank the Rodent though, not me. They tracked down the clip and refused to trust that it wasn't Gladiator haha.

Master of My Domain
You skipped through all of Gladiator? So then, have you not actually seen the whole movie? You fool!
I read this in a Commodus voice.

OMFG YES YES YES YES I LOVE YOU!! THATS THE MOVIE!!!! IS THAT REALLY THE GLADIATOR AHAHA I literally skipped through the whole movie and didnt see this scene

What threw me off is when he said it wasnt Gladiator.

You skipped through all of Gladiator? So then, have you not actually seen the whole movie? You fool!
Unintentionally the funniest thing Gilber Godfried ever did....

Unintentionally the funniest thing Gilber Godfried ever did....
I may have typed "You fool!" but I assure you fool is not what I said aloud.

I read this in a Commodus voice.
It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed.

More to come don't worry.
Stick around Struuck you are entertaining i'll give you that.

Thumbs up please for comedic relief, I was testing everyone's skills on the forum. I actually know the movie was Gladiator all along.