URGENT MOVIE HELP

Tools    

I was watching some type of Ancient Rome, gladiator, middle ages movie. I tried looking up who the main character was but I could not remember what his name was or what the main character looks like. When I think of the main character I think of Russel Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender. In the near beginning or the actual beginning of the movie there is several gladiators or knights (no Armour on) just leather like this:
https://gyazo.com/0d3410c302be137aba8a91524ab1a483
but it was kind of darker and they weren't wearing as much.

they were waiting to fight one on one or fight someone. When this scene is going on it's during the day it is very bright out, someone gets called out to the arena or to fight and one person leaves the room then next a little boy comes up to the main character and he asks him if he is who is he and the main character says yes it is. The little boy then goes on saying basically I wish you the best and the main character says thank you but what are you doing out here shouldn't you be with your father? The little boy replies with something like my father is dead and now I am with my uncle.

When the main character and the boy were talking it looked like this: (I made this in paint quickly)
https://gyazo.com/9c013031b377b7b7bbbbf9827c094cbf
The main character was behind black bars standing up learning against the wall with other people in the room and the boy was outside the black bars with lots of other people walking around on the outside.

The movie isn't gladiator if that's what someone is going to say, I have literally searched everything for the past 4 hours. PLEASE HELP ME.

Wasn't 300, I wish it was though. I've literally looked everywhere for this movie and I can't seem to find it. I was about 15 minutes in.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The picture is so detailed I feel like I should know....

Suspect's Reviews

No need for a smartass comment, they are literally just talking through black bars.
The picture is so detailed I feel like I should know....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Basically there was no need for the picture. Saying someone was behind bars gives us the mental picture.

As for the film, need more info. Otherwise I can just post a link to swords and sandal movies.

Thank you for the help but this is crazy how close my description is to this scene but this isn't the movie. When the main character is in this black bar kind of jail cell is looks similiar but the bars are literally just stright like in the picture and when he is talking to the buy he is standing up leaning against a wall.
For comparison with your drawing:

Could just be coincidence though.

Basically there was no need for the picture. Saying someone was behind bars gives us the mental picture.

As for the film, need more info. Otherwise I can just post a link to swords and sandal movies.
Well the pictures there so theres no need to cry about it.

As for the film I only remember the one scene when he is talking to the boy while he is leaning up against the wall right infront of the black straight bars and the boy says that his father died and he now lives with his uncle. I only got about 15 minutes into the movie and I checked my history but it's not there.

Well the pictures there so theres no need to cry about it.
Well, since you posted a lot of random filler stuff to get to 25 posts so you could use the picture, it's a pretty relevant point. One would hope in that scenario the picture would at least help matters.

25 Posts is to stop spammers and botters, I'm neither of those I'm posting in the right section of the forums and following the guidelines. For me just coming to this site I can tell it's not friendly or very welcoming.
Well, since you posted a lot of random filler stuff to get to 25 posts so you could use the picture, it's a pretty relevant point. One would hope in that scenario the picture would at least help matters.

Could it be the Spartacus tv series? They used "300" type graphics and to a casual viewer it would come off as a movie.

25 Posts is to stop spammers and botters, I'm neither of those I'm posting in the right section of the forums and following the guidelines. For me just coming to this site I can tell it's not friendly or very welcoming.
lol! If this place was any sweeter Id need insulin. Quit being so sensitive, bad first impression

25 Posts is to stop spammers and botters, I'm neither of those I'm posting in the right section of the forums and following the guidelines.
And how would it/we know that until afterwards? It's a general rule that prevents a lot of spam and occasionally slightly inconveniences people, just like any anti-spam measure.

For me just coming to this site I can tell it's not friendly or very welcoming.
This is literally the opposite of what nearly all our new members say, dude.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, but to get to the 25 posts necessary to post links you ended up pulling the same post-as-many-short-posts-as-possible move as the typical spammer would. Even though you're not intending to post actual spam, you can see how people could get the wrong first impression.

Could it be the Spartacus tv series? They used "300" type graphics and to a casual viewer it would come off as a movie.
Spartacus is my favourite tv show. If it ends up being this I will have to kick myself. But I don't remember any young child talking to either of the characters while they're behind bars.

I haven't seen The Eagle (2011), but from what I'm gathering looking at it online, there's a fairly young looking character and at least one 1v1 arena fight with people in little clothing.

Welcome to the human race...
you guys...

It's Ridley Scott's Gladiator.
Uh...

The movie isn't gladiator if that's what someone is going to say, I have literally searched everything for the past 4 hours. PLEASE HELP ME.