hi

Tools    

What do you think of either of these John Lennon avatars?

Just save it, go up to "User CP", click on "Edit Avatar" on the left, Use Custom Avatar - click that if you need to, browse your computer, find the file, Save Changes and you're done.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lennon.png
Views:	756
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	22586   Click image for larger version

Name:	lennon2.png
Views:	756
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	22587  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Gabe > life > Lennon
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Mojofilter already has a Lennon avatar. I don't know why anyone want an avatar of John Lennon. But he has one.

I take back my appology...it appears that Destiny posted before I could.

The Gunslinger45, I thought so.

You're welcome, Destiny! (Sorry, but I can't put accents)

You know what the trouble is , Destiny? I don't even know if I know how to PM! I know

I know I sound poor, but, like I said, I'm in DESPERATE need for talk...haven't practically talked to anyone all my life! So, could at least some of you stay around? I'm not planning on getting out of here in at least next 12 hours! Don't worry, I wont post exceedingly, I'll calm down after a while. It's just that I'm in a hellish state, I'm affraid, and you ALL guys are helping! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I know this isn't normal, but it's the sad truth. I've been trying to regitrate, but I'm so stupid, it's a miracle I finally didi it.

I take back my appology...it appears that Destiny posted before I could.

You're welcome, Destiny! (Sorry, but I can't put accents)

You know what the trouble is , Destiny? I don't even know if I know how to PM! I know

I know I sound poor, but, like I said, I'm in DESPERATE need for talk...haven't practically talked to anyone all my life! So, could at least some of you stay around? I'm not planning on getting out of here in at least next 12 hours! Don't worry, I wont post exceedingly, I'll calm down after a while. It's just that I'm in a hellish state, I'm affraid, and you ALL guys are helping! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I know this isn't normal, but it's the sad truth. I've been trying to regitrate, but I'm so stupid, it's a miracle I finally didi it.
I tell you what, sweetie, pick out an avatar, and I will load it for you. You can take your time figuring these things out. It will come to you. I sent you a PM. See how you do with that.

Let's pick an avatar out for Raul, well make it a group thing, is that OK Raul?
If he wants an animated/GIF avatar, I can make it for him. It all came back to me rather easily.

I'm raul from Croatia, a small European country. I'm unemployed, 42, not uncommon here. First of, I'm in desperate need of a human touch, cause I don't have any friends, so I hope DESPERATELY I won't be ignored.
Don't worry this forum is an excellent place to get some attention.

Raul, any time you want to talk.. just message me.. or if you need, I can message you first.. the choice is always yours and Im always interested in talking about pretty much anything

and Minio and the rest.. shush I wont scare him!

Hi, Citizen Rules! And thanks! I'm embaressed to say, but I still haven't seen it.... I adore the music from The Third Man, though. Haven't seen that either.

Look, man...even idk...I think only God could keep me from sticking here...

I'm not trying to be funny, btw, I know that I have ABSOLUTELY no witt, and I made my peace with that a long time ago.

Well, Croatia isn't all that small then, I guess...

Good to hear that about the Beatles...thanks for telling!

And don't worry, I can't even remember when it was the last time I insulted anyone. Probably because I'm isolated from humanity.

hahaha good one that about your sex!

Can you animate this one? and make the psychedelic colors spin.

I'll need to go to my desktop, and reload the photo. There's nothing there. I will do that in just a few.

Edit:

Well, it's there now. Cool! I'll still need my desktop, for the animation shop software.

That's pretty cool if you can animate that! I have no idea how to do that. Is it hard?
No, not really. Here are the steps in making them . . .

Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

I've recently added profile banners to the thread, and I will be adding the steps for making them, soon. I will also start making both of them, like I used to with just the avatar. You can put together just about anything with either the DVD, VHS, or YouTube video.

The avatars eare both absolutely fantastic! Can't decide! Can I have them BOTH?

Wait a minute...I can't post an image cause i don't have 25 posts. No matter. I'll do it at 25...I know exectly one that I want. It's from 1969, when he was in his 'Jesus period'. But if the group vote will be something else, not even john, fine by me.

It doesn't work, right?

Look, I'll cheer up, don't worry!

Thanks so much, Sexy Celebrity!

Oh, one more thing about me, the most important one-I believe in Jesus.

Oh, that's more that ok, Citizen!

Thanks more that words can say, Movie Gal!

Sorry, but I'm not ok, Sexy Celebrity. Look, this really isn't the place (maybe?) to talk about it. All I can say it's so serious, I really shouldn't say it in public. Definatelly PM. And I've done enough trouble already, enough about this, PM. I'll just say this much, and it'll be the last: I've been having serious mental issues, which caused serious phisical illness.

hahaha you're being sarcastic Citizen, right?