We're Sorry You Lost Your Finger, Powdered Water!

Tools    

If at all interested it needs to be noted that not only did Sexy find a great avatar but the movie that it comes from is also one of Peter Jackson's best films. Sure, he did that little "Long walk movie" but he's also done some terrific off the grid stuff too.

For example: Braindead/Dead Alive. A movie so bad it has two names just to try to confuse you into watching it again because it just might not be that horrible flick you saw by accident and now can't un-see.

Feel free to watch it now. The good stuff with the lawnmower is about 1:24 in. Something kind of warm and fuzzy inside me when I think about zombies and lawnmowers. I often wonder how I will ever be able to conceal my excitement if ever the zombie apocalypse comes... but I digress. Please enjoy the show. I know I did.

First of all, I saw Dead Alive back in 2008, I believe it was. Good film. Crazy.

It took awhile to find a good GIF of a lawnmower blade spinning around.

Something kind of warm and fuzzy inside me when I think about zombies and lawnmowers. I often wonder how I will ever be able to conceal my excitement if ever the zombie apocalypse comes...
Something tells me you may not win the fight in a zombie apocalypse -- now you're already closer to being a zombie since you have missing body parts. If you could just find some way to conceal the smell of your brain (or live flesh, whatever the zombies are gonna eat), all you'd have to do is groan and hold up your hand with the missing finger to confuse the zombies into thinking you're one of them. It'll be like Fake ID to show you're a zombie.

You could also get a weapon installed where your missing finger is -- kinda like Ash in Army of Darkness with his chainsaw for a hand. Or, more recently, Tara Reid in Sharknado 2. She has a saw hand.

Maybe a drill finger? To drill through a zombie's head and destroy its brain.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	drill.JPG
Views:	756
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	21502  

Damn! Sorry about your accident. Maybe you could sue the lawnmower company. What the heck.
You totally should. People sue Starbucks when a cup of coffee spills a little in their lap. You lost an entire appendage!

I don't know tbh. Hard to put my finger on it.
That's because your finger's too busy pressing the rewind button so you can watch Young Guns again!

There. That's the Young Guns joke I was looking for earlier.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Meanwhile, compassionate person that I am, I've just scoured this entire thread HOPING no one had yet told you that you desperately need a vacation, PW. Why not go here and relax?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	25ffbbe8386818aabc9c91c190e19101.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	21535  

You know, I'm even having fun giving people rep in here because the icon is a little hand with a finger sticking up.

MoFo is an equal opportunity offender.

You know, I'm even having fun giving people rep in here because the icon is a little hand with a finger sticking up.
Oooooh.

Yoda should customize Powdered Water's rep button so the thumb is missing.

Just thumb through the Yellow Pages.
Are you old enough to remember their motto? "Let your fingers do the walking ... through the Yellow Pages!

Or, you know, not."

A system of cells interlinked
I'm a guitar player - this is nightmare material, man! Glad you seem to be taking it in stride the best you can.