Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I use more fancy-ass words than Yoda.
Do not.
Do so.
Ignoramous.
Smatterer.
Those aren't fancy-ass.
Etc.

The wonderful thing about coming across an unfamiliar word on the internet is that you can quickly and easily look up the definition.

And those three words aren't even particularly unusual.
The other wonderful thing about the internet is that sarcasm never lands without an emoticon.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I use more fancy-ass words than Yoda.
Do not.
Do so.
Ignoramous.
Smatterer.
Those aren't fancy-ass.
Etc.
I think you are the only person on the forum that has used a word that I had to look up. I was happy to do so. I always want to go to bed more smarterer than I was when I woked up.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
As you say, outlier is not an unusual word. And when I read someone else who uses the occasional word I don't know (as opposed to a barrage of them, which is usually a sign of insecurity), I take it as a reason to learn more words, not to demand that they stop showing me new ones.
You should read William Styron's Sophie's Choice and keep a dictionary handy. It's the only time I've seen the word catholic used to mean universal instead of referring to the religion.

The People's Republic of Clogher
As I said earlier, Yoda's treatment of this guy who got banned wasn't correct because he shouldn't have asked the person to confess who he was with everybody, or else he'd get banned. You are just asking for someone to NOT confess that way. I am not surprised by the way this guy acted, although Yoda is.
That was my idea.

As someone who has been plagiarised and as someone who has sniffed out a few on here, there are few things which get my proverbial goat more than the deliberate hoodwinking of good folks, some of whom aren't exactly confident in their ability to put the finer points of their thoughts into words, on here.

He got an out. He didn't take it. He's gone.

Fin.

That was my idea.

As someone who has been plagiarised and as someone who has sniffed out a few on here, there are few things which get my proverbial goat more than the deliberate hoodwinking of good folks, some of whom aren't exactly confident in their ability to put the finer points of their thoughts into words, on here.

He got an out. He didn't take it. He's gone.

Fin.
Well, I say just ban and get it over with. Seriously, now -- confessions? Who'd care?