Question about song in Gone in 60 Seconds?

Tools    

TjR
Hi! I have been trying to figure out what song was played when Nikolas Cage was talking to the children about driving go-carts. I think it's called Jaqueline Rides On or something like that. If anyone knows or has the movie and can look at the credits i would be very grateful. Thanks!

MovieForums Extra

I'm not sure what the song is called, but you can go to http://www.cdnow.com and do an album search for Gone in 60 secods...the search will give you three soundtracks, one is the explicit version, one is the score and the other is the "clean" version. Apparently they have some differences between them, but you can listen to it to find your song...then you can download it from Napster Hope it helps!

Is "Ride on Josephine" the song you're looking for? I remember it's in the film, but can't remember where exactly.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Similar question: what's the name of that song playing during the credits while the camera pans over the pictures and trophies, etc? Sounds like some of the words are "Green Sally Up, Green Sally Down", but that can't be it.

A search through the Soundtrack isn't helping - I'm stumped!

Chris - The one at the beginning is "Flower". Don't ask me about the lyrics...I'm not a mind-reader...lol. Very cool song though.

I didn't see that one...is it worth it or not?

Chris...Am I crazy or have I seen you in the webhostingtalk.com or the sitepoint.com forums before? Something about your signature is really familliar.

Well, I don't think my signature is similar, but yes, I'm in those forums as well.

In fact, I've got roughly 3,500 posts on SitePointForums.com.

WebHostTalk - been there a few times, only have something like 4 posts though.

TjR
well, the song wasn't on any of the 3 listings on cdnow.com, i looked at the credits and it wasn't there either. pretty weird... TWT, if it still matters that song you were wondering about is Moby - Flower.

Try a search on http://www.imdb.com TjR - they should have soundtrack information. Usually the songs are ordered the same way they're played in the movie.

Thanks for the song title - off to Napster I go!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Napster is bad Chris, you shouldn't use it!! Tisk Tisk Tisk.

It's not bad if you're a college student using every penny on tuition, books, and room and board.

MovieForums Extra

Are you kidding?! Napster is the best thing ever invented ) Who knows, as far as us movie lovers go, maybe some day when we all have broadband internet access there will be a Mapster (Movie Napster) or something similar where we can download and trade movies!! Not bad for an idea...

There was Scour, you could download some movies from that but it took a ridiculously long time, even with a cable modem. I'd rather just spend them cash and get the video.

But Napster is definitely good.

Films would be, if they were of decent quality, let's say at the very LEAST 3MB per minute. That's roughly 300MB for a plain old 90-minute movie, and most of them are closer to 2 hours these days!

So yeah, cable modems make it plausible, but as of right now its nuts.

MovieForums Extra

I'm on holidays in the Phillipines at the moment, one of the good things is that you can go out to the market and get almost ANY new movie on VCD (pirate of course)...the way they do it is they take a video camera into a theatre (probably in the States since that's where all the movies come out first), then they translate it into Chinese, and then they burn it onto two VCD's in MPEG format, roughly about 1Gb per movie...the quality, surprisingly, is excellent, and they cost less than US$2.00 per movie And, what's more, from the day of the premiere, they can have a pirate ready in about seven days!!

I've been looking around on the web for a VCD for a certain movie but haven't been able to find it. I got a VCD once but the site was shutdown. Now I'm not really sure where to find it.