Buster Keaton's The Passionate Plumber. Need help again =)

Tools    

Semper Fooey
[quote=Rex O'Connor;667381]Well, and here is the final part!

1) 0:11. Julius: “Well, … aunt Charlotte!”
2) 0:19. Pat: “Now, …. Elmer?”
3) 0:51. Pat: “Elmer Tuttle, let me go! Stop it! …….!”
4) 0:29. Julius: “Did u hear one about the garbage man’s daughter, who inherited….?” Aunt: “Out of my way, … …. …..!”
5) 1:48. Albine: “She saw his shadow in the bathroom ….” Pat: “Awww! Elmer, Elmer, go……. Hurry up, Elmer, go on, get out!”
6) 1:58. Pat: “Oh, Elmer, go on! Hurry up …… see you! Not here! ……. ……. No, Elmer, come back, ……..”
7) 2:34. “Well it’s something I really not discuss with the lady”. (what does he mean?). Aunt: “Just what I suspected. It happened to her mother. And is about ….. …….., doctor, and that you are here”.
8) 3:02. Aunt: “…… the doctor …. you thoroughly”.
9) 3:10. Aunt: “No…. do it to aunt Charlotte.”
10) 3:31. Aunt: “You know, doctor, sometimes I think I ……”
11) 3:37. Aunt: “Aw, you doctors are so …. about your instruments”.
12) 3:51. Elmer comes with his instruments))) Aunt: “…. C’mon! …….” Patricia: “……” Aunt: “Please, please, lay down. Calm.”
13) 4:07. Aunt (to El): “C’mon …… Get out your stethoscope.”
14) 5:29. Julius’ first word.
15) 5:33. El: “Well ….. any longer. Patricia doesn’t want me here.” Julius: “How did u get that idea?” El: “She …. me”.
16) 6:03. Aunt: “Oh, doctor, ……my clothes! ……… to do”. El: “….. in bed!”
17) 6:33. All the scene with the phone call. Can you write the French spelling together with the translation?
El: “……..”
J: “U don’t say it the way u spell it! It’s …….”
El: “Pardon. …….?”
J: “Then …….”
El: “No….”
J: “Gimme that phone. …….”
18) 7:15. Julius: “Boy, you’re a genius. ….!”
19) 7:28. Nina: “I come here to see Patricia, and …. you here?”
20) 7:45. El: “I’m a fellow that goes around making women …..” Nina: “Carramba!” El: “…. carramba?”
21) 8:07. El: “… Tony back …. somebody else.”
22) 8:15. Nina: Spanish? ….. when do we start?”
23) 8:26. Nina, a very short phrase.
8:26 "There...good."

ok
12.16:
T: oh hello Patricia
Nina: she sounds like she's shouting in Spanish
T: now listen give me that darling. Listen darling , now listen
Pat does say something but I can't make it out

J: what the!

then they're just all saying "d'oh"

is that it then? so Tony the philandering cad didn't get his just desserts! d'oh!

Supercalifragilisticexpia-lidocious! =)
I re-watched the movie with the subtitles. Still think in's necessary to translate at least one more fragment from French. It's part 7,
The time is about 2:08. Can you help me to figure out what one of the players saying after the ball fall on a roulette? I'm interested in all his words up to the moment Elmer slaps him.
Thank you in advance)

sorry but the only thing I can make out is that the man says - vous connaissez (you know or you realise) ...
I'd guess he'd be saying something like - do you know what you've done....or do you realise what you've done

can't you make it up!!

I guess cos it's an old film, I can't hear the voices saying continuous sentences in that French bit you were asking about. Maybe they do it deliberately, After all people in cinemas in the UK and the US were unlikely to be able to understand what the French people were saying

All right then. I think here's my final question and it's about part 4 (most likely English)

4:30. El aims the pistol on Tony. Tony: "What are you trying to do?! Say, what are you trying to do?!!" Julius: "......! ......! ......"

Nevermind =) Sorry but couldn't you give me the slightest hint about the meaning of the words of the Frenchman as he gives the pistol to El at about 4:49? Yeah, I hear the word "pistol" quite clear...

ok these are the words and fragments of phrases in order I can hear from 4.49:

when he's talking to E : its here the pistol..what we're talking about...
then he turns away : ...alongside us here ....listen my friends , back to back , get behind, get behind , back to back . Keep your distance I'm saying.