Buster Keaton's "What - No Beer?". Need some help.

Tools    

Supercalifragilisticexpia-lidocious! =)
6) 3:51. Does she say “keep us posted”?
7) 4:02. Jimmy: “Elmer, old pal…” up to Elmer’s “I can’t help it”.
8) Right after that Elmer says “still love her” There’s Hortense’s voice in the background. What does she say?
9) 4:34. Before Elmer unfolds the note there’s Hortense’s voice in the background again. What does she say?
10) 6:05. What does the gangster say but “all day”?

THE FINAL ONE!

1) 1:32. Jimmy. What does he say? “How mastered ……”
2) 3:03. The police rushes in. What does everybody say? Up to “C’mon boys. Get the evidence.” And everything after this up to “Hey, chief”
3) 5:04. Jimmy. “judgific struggle” or what? And al his other words from here to “generation!”
4) 5:58. Hortense: “Are u WET (or what?), darling?”
AND THAT IS ALL! HOORAH-HOORAY!

part 14

1) two of Larado's mugs tried to knock us off. We left the truck in the brewery and beat it here

2&3) Elmer:I'll deliver it myself.
Jimmy: say fellers why I got enough hops outside to make a million barrels of beer. Where's Elmer?
man: he took the truck and the beer to Morans
man: we tried to stop him we couldn't stop him
Jimmy: Dont take the time to tell me I want to get to the bottom of this.What is it? talk!

4) listen to me listen to me you double crossing rats! and you let him drive the car? what did you ? what did you?

5) there he is. Wait till he gets the top of the hill then let him have it!

6) And it is all my fault. Gee if you only knew how I felt about it. I was only trying to get you your money back so you could get married.

7&8) Elmer: Jimmy I've met her at last
Jimmy: yeah I know all about that but listen Elmer we gotta be in another town . We'll be murdered, massacrayed (massacred) , taken for a ride

Part 15

6) you go down town and keep us posted

7) Elmer old pal our seal is doomed (play on our doom is sealed) . You see what a skirt can do to ya? ya see?

8) well then, well well well

9) are you ready ??? - I'm not sure that is Hortense or just some random in the background

10) can't be out there all day

THE FINAL ONE!

1) A master stroke from a mastermind!

2) nothing distinguishable up to c'mon boys

3) In a gigantic struggle my partner Elmer Butts brought beer back to you against exaggeratin' odds. He will go down in American posterity as performing the greatest epicure (malapropism!) of the age! He gives you this delicious beer garden free of charge and desecrates (he means dedicates) it to the future of a foaming generation!

4) are you hurt darling?

HURRAY!
is that it?

Sure) At 1st look I thought 4) referrs to me))))))
How can I express you my gratitude?
Besides, what's your time now?

2.30! you better get some sleep if you're going to work tomorrow!
I can't think of anything I need help with. My son's girlfriend speaks Russian so I don't need any translation! Don't worry it was interesting and you caught me at a time when work wasn't too busy. Glad to help

No, I'm not transcribing, just insert the translation into empty subs. The next project is the same actors' duo - "The Passionate Plumber". Already started timing it.