What's the name of this comedy short series?

Tools    

Does anybody remember the name of the 1930's-40's era comedy shorts that featured a man narrating the action? Generally, the main actor was a bumbling husband type that got into trouble doing the most ordinary things, whereby the narrator would say something to the effect, "And did she like it? Oh No!" These shorts aired routinely on TV during an after-school cartoon show in the 60's as I recall. I have already ruled out Robert Benchley or George O'Hanlon. I have tried to figure this out for years!
Thanks.

You are absolutely RIGHT! Nobody knew this. I have asked this question all over the web. You are brilliant!
I still wasn't convinced at first with the short you provided. It sounded like the guy but the actor wasn't right. So I looked around the web and discovered that the actor I was remembering was Dave O'Brien. When I learned he was in (starred/directed/wrote) several of the Pete Smith shorts I lost it!
Thank you very much!
You wouldn't happen to know where I can get those shorts with Dave O'Brien in them, would you?

Now if only I could find my car keys this easily!