anyone know what the title of this movie is ?? (animated gif attached)

Tools    

Harrylime is a good guy and oinker you seem pretty reasonable can you guys just bury the hatchet and start talking about movies? You don't have to but I hate to see people arguing like this.
and i think you seem like a good guy too, you were the one who actually replied to my message without slandering me with assumptions,

and once again, i thank you for that

i really did not know what the movie was, and i was quite amazed that you replied so quickly

and i am more than willing to bury the hatchet once i get an apology, i do believe he has already realized that it was not acceptable behavior, so i do not think any reasonable person would find it difficult to follow up with an apology

And here's another post just for you to negative rep me on. Why don't you go through the entire site, find every post I've ever made and give me a thumbs down. That should fill up your life for a bit.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Adventure Starts Here!
The OP got the answer to his question (at our expense, it seems). Can we please close and/or completely delete this entire thread now? Absolutely no point to it.

The above is clearly a joke, and a not-so-subtle reference to The Upright Citizen's Brigade.
yes, i am very aware of the upright citizens brigade, a very sharp injection of humor into the topic

And here's another post just for you to negative rep me on. Why don't you go through the entire site, find every post I've ever made and give me a thumbs down. That should fill up your life for a bit.
please, bring something intelligent into the thread

He had his chance, but he chose to a) continue insulting anyone who told him to move on with his life, even if politely, and b) continued hurling overtly personal insults towards Harry. Whatever he did to slight you, oinker, you've returned it thirtyfold, and insulted almost every other member in good standing here along the way.

The argument is at an impasse, yet you continue to berate people and repeat your demends. Even if you were right (and, overall, you're not), that would be pointless, and a needless distraction. Thread closed.