anyone know what the title of this movie is ?? (animated gif attached)

Tools    

anyone know what this movie is ??

EDIT: graphic image removed.

Brutal gif oinker, never seen that movie. If you are squeamish do not click on that thumbnail fellow MoFoer's, the woman blows her brains out and it's pretty graphic. I'm guessing that oinker gets off on showing others his demented fetishes, but I have been known to be wrong.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Brutal gif oinker, never seen that movie. If you are squeamish do not click on that thumbnail fellow MoFoer's, the woman blows her brains out and it's pretty graphic. I'm guessing that oinker gets off on showing others his demented fetishes, but I have been known to be wrong.
look, before you go launching into me with your assumptions, maybe re-read my question, i do not have any demented fetishes, i saw the clip and thought there was some thought behind that take, very clever...

i also appreciated that they bothered to use some nice filters on the camera, gave it that real nostalgic feel,

i was interested in what the movie was, and if texas chainsaw massacre is all it is, then maybe that is as far as my wonder goes

this time (once again) you are wrong...

this is a movie forum, act a little more professional

Image removed. We do not allow extremely graphic images of violence on this site.
i apologise

I'm guessing oinker knows that already, but thanks for letting me know.
please, your first assumption was wrong, and your second assumption is also as useless as **** on a bull, i did not know what the movie was, that is the reason i used my precious time to write up a post (and to come back and check for replies)

i suggest you do not use your gut feelings to make decisions for you ever, you are a horrible judge of character, and all of this you got out of a single post from someone, take the time to get to know someone before you bag them out

bah !

Bag you out? **** on a bull? Act professional? Precious time? Hmm, no I prefer not to get to know you, I know enough already. I stand by my original assumption. The second assumption was just a repeat of the first.

My life isn't written very well.
...was it indeed Texas Chainsaw Massacre...?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Bag you out? **** on a bull? Act professional? Precious time? Hmm, no I prefer not to get to know you, I know enough already. I stand by my original assumption. The second assumption was just a repeat of the first.

ok, this is the third time my post has been deleted, so unfortunately i must ask you (in light of understanding your position in life), google 'social retard'

unfortunately while we are all entitled to our opinions, some people are allowed to voice them, while others are not...

ok, this is the third time my post has been deleted, so unfortunately i must ask you (in light of understanding your position in life), google 'social retard'

unfortunately we are all entitled to our opinions, it is just that some people are allowed to voice them, while others are not...
Indeed. People who can voice their opinions without devolving into juvenile, over-the-top personal insults get to do so, while those who can't, don't get to. Fancy that.

anyone know what this movie is ??

EDIT: graphic image removed.

Why did you want to know?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Why did you want to know?
ermm... read the thread

Indeed. People who can voice their opinions without devolving into juvenile, over-the-top personal insults get to do so, while those who can't, don't get to. Fancy that.
im glad you find strength in your position, to control the posts that people see,

noone appreciates lawlessness, and any excuse to swing at something to bring it back into (your) line is one worth remembering and carrying close

though you need to understand that the bad breath that carries your personal preferences may not settle well over all involved

if you are going to play moderator, i think you need to refresh your understanding of the word and play by the rules, not by your own

Er, except that I'm the owner of the site, and therefore chose the rules in question. So "my" rules and the site's rules are one and the same. If you care to show me which of "my" rules I've broken, I'm all ears.

No clue what you think you're saying in the rest of that message. I "find strength" in my position as admin? What?

But seriously, thanks for the brilliant insight that any moderation is going to carry with it a degree of subjectivity. No kidding. It's true here, as it is on any forum with any restriction whatsoever. All an admin can do to combat this is to maintain a reasonable level of transparency. We're upfront about our rules and reasoning, and anyone who feels they should be different is always free to lobby that way, or to simply go elsewhere.

But I find most intelligent people genuinely appreciate having a place they can discuss film without being subject to trolls, flaming, and needless personal attacks.

You obviously feel otherwise. There's the door.

Er, except that I'm the owner of the site, and therefore chose the rules in question. So "my" rules and the site's rules are one and the same. If you care to show me which of "my" rules I've broken, I'm all ears.

No clue what you think you're saying in the rest of that message. I "find strength" in my position as admin? What?

But seriously, thanks for the brilliant insight that any moderation is going to carry with it a degree of subjectivity. No kidding. It's true here, as it is on any forum with any restriction whatsoever. All an admin can do to combat this is to maintain a reasonable level of transparency. We're upfront about our rules and reasoning, and anyone who feels they should be different is always free to lobby that way, or to simply go elsewhere.

But I find most intelligent people genuinely appreciate having a place they can discuss film without being subject to trolls, flaming, and needless personal attacks.

You obviously feel otherwise. There's the door.
reading this post (which was the second post in this thread btw) why do you think it is acceptable for harrylime to assault me with his assumption of saying i 'get off' on showing others without even knowing me

his comment could not be further from the truth, and this is in fact why i am so upset about this whole situation

im sorry, but i think you are unreasonable, and definitely fly far from the 'moderate' side of the word moderator

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Me thinks this user is calling to be banned...Or maybe they're wishing to have their brains blown out through the back of an old van...

Either way, slandering anonymously might be something that you may think gives you the upper hand, it's just uncalled for, especially when you're asking for help.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg