Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Aren't you only supposed to say that to plumbers?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I can't believe how obvious that was...well I guess they're gonna wonder why we're not wishing them a happy birthday...we're only talking about nonsense...

I am confused..... that's alright. I like being confused by weirdness. It's a turn on. This is a very fascinating thread. How could it not be? I'm the subject.

Are you the Mad Hatter? Is it my unbirthday? Can I have a cup of tea? Can I say things like "goodness!" or "oh dear" or "such silly nonsense..."?

My real birthday was in November, and I am a scorpio, ya know, which is a sexy sign.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! *gets naked, dances*

S.C.

Wait a minute!

I know what this is now.... you can't fool a sexy celebrity (well, not for long at least). This IS my birthday.... HERE!

Actually, my birthday was last night when I joined - February 18th. So yeah, yesterday was my birthday - HERE! Today is Sexy Celebrity's birthday -- not the incredibly sexy person who created him.

And while I'm at it... why isn't this board counting my posts? Help.....

S.C.

Now With Moveable Parts
What IS this?! It's not my birthday until May???? You guys are freaks!! I don't get it.

Now With Moveable Parts
I just got it.

Now With Moveable Parts
Thanks. I'm pretty quick.

Alright, well if you're gonna keep telling me Happy Birthday....

Where are my presents and cake?!

Not to mention an incredibly delicious stripper....

S.C.

Maybe I already got it.... this thread is just nonsense. That's all. A test to see if I'll actually try to figure it out.

But thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, anyway. You're the greatest!

S.C.

Read the other posts in the thread. Especially the ones early on. Read them carefully. Apparently there's a misunderstanding concerning several people who have posted in this thread. Do you see what it is, and why?

I got it within like thirty seconds.
What a way to make people smile!

Highlight of my day? 'Tis my BIRTHDAY!!!

Thanks Chris, you Geeky Fool Buddy, you!