I just cant remember...

Tools    

This might end up sounding weird to some of you guys, but i really need some help. I remember watching a movie twice in my life when i was really young. I dont remember the name of it, and all i can remember is two parts of it. One part is when there is a kid sleeping in his bed, and he wants to catch the monster that he thinks lives under his bed. In order to do this, he makes a trail of doritos leading to where he can trap the monster under a trash can. He ends up getting along with the monster and going to it's "world". The only other part i can remember is when the kid falls off of something while in the monster's world and lands into an enormous pile of stuffed animals. I could possibly just be crazy, and this movie could have just been some dream i had, but i really think it is real and i want to watch it again. If someone knows the name of the movie that would be awesome. Thanks.

Must be...

Little Monsters

Starring Fred Savage and Howie Mandel.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

thanks so much man. You seriously have no idea how much this was bothering me. This makes my day.