Question!

Tools    

^Found both of those times ago I have 13 more actors to regonize, so if someone wants to help a little.

Here you go.

Yes, I know almost all of them, most of which are screamingly obvious. And no, I won't help you win your trivia contest.

Do your own work.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

^I know, but we have permission to use internet, forums included, to search for answers. I only need names of actors #3, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11. I did my best and found 7 answers o/

Originally Posted by Overdriver
^I know, but we have permission to use internet, forums included, to search for answers.
You don't have permission from me, Skippy.

Thank you! I forgot to mention number #12 and I knew John Hannah already. So, if you know number 12's name, please answer

#7 is Benno Fürmann. I can't place number 12.

^Thanks!

8. actress is Wanda De Jesus! Now I only need actors #12 and #10.

Edit: Found 10th one, he is Gil Bellows!
Edit2: AND 12th one is Chris Pratt!

Thanks again for help Holden Pike and Powered Water o/

EDIT3: Does anyone know from what movie is this clip?

And I am also looking for a movie that this screenshot is taken from:

Originally Posted by Overdriver
Does anyone know from what movie is this clip?
Yes, of course. It's the finale for the fourth Dirty Harry flick, Sudden Impact (1983), the only one of the series directed by Eastwood. That scene was filmed on the famous Santa Cruz boardwalk, also seen in The Lost Boys (1987), among others.

My word the bulk of these are soooooo easy. I maybe don't know 3 faces.
Oh, and Sudden Impact. Like, who else could that tall man be!?! The gun. A dead give away.

OK, I'll go.

Bryan Brown! LOVE HIM!!! Where did he go???

Okay, slightly off topic, but
I love me some Brian Dennehy. They star together in the FX movies. Have you seen those? Then of course Dennehy is in The Lion of Africa, Foul Play, Never Cry Wolf, The Last of the Finest, and many more . . . He also has a new movie coming out, Righteous Kill, with Robert De Niro, and Al Pacino. It's odd how they don't name him in the commercial. It's so obviously him.

Whatever!

OK, gone this time.

I hope this guy is mailing Holden out a check. What do you get if you win anyway? A years supply of #2 pencils or what?
Nope, the triavia is only to test movie knowledge and googling skills. I am good at questions and pretty weak in regonizing actors. Only thing you can win in the game is respect and good ranking.

BTW, has anyone watched Taken (2008)?

Yes, but do they count asking people, the same thing as Googling?

I remembered Wanda De Jesus from a "Boxer" episode of Matlock, before the Clint Eastwood movie Blood Work. (Sorry Clint!)
Still, I didn't have the name, so Googling would have been the next thing to do.

Yes, but do they count asking people, the same thing as Googling?
Yes, asking people is also tolerated. The most important thing is to gather information from anywhere.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I love me some Brian Dennehy. They star together in the FX movies. Have you seen those? Then of course Dennehy is in The Lion of Africa, Foul Play, Never Cry Wolf, The Last of the Finest, and many more . . . He also has a new movie coming out, Righteous Kill, with Robert De Niro, and Al Pacino. It's odd how they don't name him in the commercial. It's so obviously him.
Oh yes, I've been a fan of Brian Dennehy for a long time! Haven't seen him in a while, thanks for the heads up. I rather liked him in Cocoon, too.

And I love the F/X movies, especially the first one. I've seen it about 10 times... lol.

I've never been too into the Cocoon movies. Not that they are bad, or anything, but I love the others that I listed, loads more.

Oh, and no, Overdriver. I haven't seen Taken.

And again there's two actors to regognize.

AND

First one is Jeremy Davies from Lost, but who is this actress? She looks pretty familiar, but I can't remember any movies starred by her.