Congratulations, Grandpa 7thson!!!

Tools    

Allison is going to be a year old soon, she is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Allison.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	5782   Click image for larger version

Name:	allison2.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	5783  

You ready? You look ready.
I can't believe I missed this thread!!! Sorry for the late congrats 7thson.

She's so cute! Just think, 16 years from now you'll have lots of fun picking on her boyfriend.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A pic from Allison's first trip to the Zoo.
From the left: Tom..(Allison's father, my Future Son in law), Penny (My girlfriend), Me holding Allison, Donie my son and Joshua my son. Was a great day.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
She's gorgeous, 7th! She has a sly look, too - I bet she's fun.
I'm worried about the water those alligators are swimming in, looks like a lot of melted green Crayolas - but that's secondary to A having a great day at the zoo.

She's gorgeous, 7th! She has a sly look, too - I bet she's fun.
I'm worried about the water those alligators are swimming in, looks like a lot of melted green Crayolas - but that's secondary to A having a great day at the zoo.

Thanks, yeah I wondered about the water too and asked someone, they said it was normal....hmmm. Oh well.

Cute granddaughter you got there!

What's up with the big 'fro?

Awwww cute Your Son in law to be, better be careful He looks like Crocodile Bait

Cute granddaughter you got there!

What's up with the big 'fro?
Thank you, as for the 'fro: that is Joshua my son, and he inherited the hair from me, before I joined the Army back in the old days I had one too. He almost has mine beat, but his is red so it is even more "crazy" For some reason he gets a lot of girls chasing him when in my day I was just a dirty hippy.....Oh well.

Allison is one of the most wonderful individuals to have entered my life - she will be, and already is, a gem.
Attachments

Name:	ally.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	5871  

I am having a nervous breakdance
I can't believe I missed this thread. I thought it was new!

A real pretty little granddaughter you have, 7. And your son looks like a cool dude too.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yay! Redheads! We're slowly taking over....

Adorable granddaughter and cute son/s 7thson! How old are the sons of the 7thson?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yay! Redheads! We're slowly taking over....

Adorable granddaughter and cute son/s 7thson! How old are the sons of the 7thson?
More Pics

My children's ages are:

Debi - 16
Kristina - 17
Joshua - 18
Kari - 19
Donie - 20
Attachments

Name:	allison_july28_2007_2.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	5900   Click image for larger version

Name:	allison_may13_2007_21.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	5901   Click image for larger version

Name:	allison_october20_2007_3.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	5902   Click image for larger version

Name:	debi_july28_2007_6.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	5903   Click image for larger version

Name:	donie_may13_2007_1.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	5904  

here are a few more of everyone. Josh is the guy with the fro, Donie has the unshaved chin-thing going on, The redheaded in the last pic is Kristina - Allison's Mother, Debie is the one in the Green bathing suit, Kari is the pretty blond, and of course Allison is the baby girl who has made me so proud - as all of my children have done. Thanks for the kinds words all.
Attachments

Name:	josh_allison_july26_2007_1.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	5905   Click image for larger version

Name:	josh_july28_2007_5.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	5906   Click image for larger version

Name:	kari_september29_2007_4.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	5907   Click image for larger version

Name:	kristina_july28_2007_2.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	5908  

Update on Allison: She is growing so fast and I am sad quite a bit because I only get to see her maybe once every two weeks now. Hopefully that is going to change soon, we will see. She is a lot like her mother and I find it funny how some of the things Allison does frustrates her mother in the exact same way it frustrated me when Kristina was the same age. Allison has been kicked out of daycare twice now for being so distraught she gets sick and throws up on other kids. She has outgrown this now, or so it seems.

Also for those who do not already know, I am about to become a grandfather once again to my other daughters child. She is due any day now.

Here is a recent picture of Allison.
Attachments

Name:	ally.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	6360