Please, help me to identify these 3 movies...

Tools    

I have tried to find the titles of these three movies on several other forums but no luck so far. Looks like it will be a "mission impossible", but it never hurts to try one more time . Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#1 An action movie in which there is a man who finds himself alone on the streets of crime driven city. He doesn’t remember who he is, but soon finds out that he’s got fighting abilities which are almost beyond natural. There is also a powerful crime lord who wants him eliminated for some reason and keeps sending his thugs to destroy him (without success of course). The crime lord had a woman assistant and there was a brief erotic scene with her - she was having her evil ways with some guy in bed when her boss called, and told her to go to him, If I remember correctly she tells the dude to go "finish himself off" in the bathroom and gtfo, the guy then gets irate and she brakes his nose and tells him not to bleed on her sheets. The Bulgarian translated title was “Div Boetz” which literary means “Wild Fighter” or something similar, but I couldn’t find anything like that. I saw it in the mid-90's. An 80's or 90's flick for sure. Not: Jackie Chan, Dragon Willson or Michael Dudikoff, Remo Williams 'The adventure begins."

#2 A married man in his 30's meets a younger girl and they start an affair. Soon it's revealed that the man was the employer of the girl's boyfriend but he fired him, after which the boyfriend committed suicide so the girl wanted to seduce him and then to murder him. There was a scene with the girl sitting nude on a rocking horse in the room of the man's child. It didn’t look like an English/American movie, it was more probably 90’s French or Spanish but I’m only guessing since it was dubbed in Bulgarian. I saw it about 5-6 years ago, so it could be from the 2000's as well.

I have no idea how they met, since I didn't catch the movie from its beginning, and I couldn't even see the end - I saw about 20-25 minutes of it. The girl could have been the kid's babysitter, because she and the man were seeing each other in his place. And another thought: he did have a little boy, but I don't remember seeing his wife, so he might have been divorced, widower or his wife could have been away for some reason. I vaguely recall a scene were the girl tries to hit the man (when she is already revealed) and he hits her back, knocking her unconsciousness and throwing her out (I think that took place on the roof).

Why do I think it was the 90's ? - Well just a guess really, small details like colors, camera angles, dialogue, music, background. It was set in present days (most recent present days). It could have been made in the 80's as well I guess, but not older than that. I'm almost sure the original language wasn't English but I just can't for the life of me remember if it was French, Spanish, German, Italian or something else.

It isn't:
The Babysitter (1980)
Summer Girl (1983)
The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (1992)
Scorned (1994)
Elisa (1995)

#3 A woman was kidnapped in a van, where she was savagely beaten and raped be several men. They met another man on their way, whom they knew but they weren't really friends I guess. He was young, rather shy, chubby guy. They pushed him inside the van with the woman while standing outside and chanting for him to do it too. The woman was covered with blood, crying and begging him not to hurt her anymore. He wasn't really up to it, but because of the other guys outside, he smacked her face (end of the scene with his fist covering the screen). The rest of the movie was at the court, where she testified against the rapists. Does anybody know that one ?

I'm not really sure if it was based on true events, but now come to think of it, it had that mood. I'm almost sure it was a TV movie, it looked close (as scenery and staging) to "A Case of Rape" (1974) and to (although not on the same main subject) "Small Sacrifices" (1988). The director of "Small Sacrifices" is David Greene who according to his filmography hase made numerous TV movies, so he could have directed the one I'm searching for, but would be a 0.1 out of 100 chance . I saw the movie in 1999 or 2000 so it was definitely not made after 2000, I got the impression of mid 80's-mid 90's time period, but I could be mistaking

It Isn't:
I Spit On Your Grave
"L'Amour Viole/Rape of Love"
"The Accused"
Sketch Artist II: Hands That See

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have not seen the movie in a while but could #3 be A Time to Kill (1996), I don't remember the rape scene to clearly but just thought I'd throw out a suggestion.

Thanks for trying, akatemple ! It's not "A Time to Kill". In the movie I'm looking for it was a young woman who was raped, not a child. She was in her mid/late 20's probably, and she and the rapists were white.

Semper Fooey
The second one is clearly from the 1990s because it is an obvious rip-off of Hand That Rocks the Cradle. There were a lot of cheap knockoffs, some direct to video, from that period.

The first one sounds familar, but, again, it is a plot that basically has been done a lot.

I'll look around and see if my google skills are better than yours (probably not).

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Here is a list of movies with rape scenes someone put together, I am positive this is not complete and sorry about the duplicates, just thought a name might jump out at you from the list, hope this helps.

Bully
Frenzy
Platoon
Extremities
Apocalypto
Blue Velvet
Straw Dogs
Deliverance
Flesh+Blood
Scum (1979)
The Accused
Pariah (1998)
Stir of Echoes
Shame (1987)
Shame (1992)
Boys Don't Cry
Monster (2003)
Hannie Caulder
Buster and Billie
Thelma & Louise
The Virgin Spring
Rosemary's Baby
The Joy Luck Club
Death Wish (1974)
Murder One (1988)
When She Says No
Two Women (1960)
She Said No (1990)
A Clockwork Orange
Sudden Impact (1983)
Something Wild (1961)
Macon County Jail (1997)
The Rape of Richard Beck
Jackson County Jail (1976)
Introducing Dorothy Dandridge
Untamed Heart~attempted rape
The Violation of Sarah McDavid
Our Guys: Outrage at Glen Ridge
Overkill: The Aileen Wuornos Story
West Side Story~attempted on Anita
Sin & Redemption~based on true story
The Glass House aka Truman Capote's The Glass House
Things Behind the Sun (2001)
Death Wish I, II, and III
A Clockwork Orange
Lolita (technically even though the girl who's underaged "consents" to it)
Sleepers
Boys Don't Cry
Bastard Out of Carolina
The Accused
The Notorious Bettie Page (implied)
The Entity (does rape by a ghost count? lol)
Cape Fear (new)
Monster
Holocaust (implied)
The Devil's Advocate (implied)
American History X
Quills (I think)

Semper Fooey
That's a lot of rape.

I haven't been able to access the imb site since last night. It seems to be working now so i will look around again.

Wow, that's some list . I checked the ones from it which I haven't yet, and it's none of them either. As for the movie with the married man/younger girl affair - it wasn't a rip-off of "Hand that rocks the cradle", although it sounds like one at first.