Name of 2 movies

Tools    

2ne
My sis and I were dragged to a scary drive in movie when we were just kids by our abusive parents. Well, perhaps the parents weren't thinking it through too thoroughly. It was the 70s afterall. Anyhow it was a double feature. One was a blob like movie in which the most frightening and traumatic event for my sister was 2 girls kissing followed by a killer ooze in a washing machine. My sister thinks the movie ended in a swimming pool. The 2nd feature was a werewolf or wolf like movie and she recalls something about a cave and a dinner table and a barbaric dinner scene.

I'm the younger sib, so my own memories are a bit more foggy. The fact that I can remember anything is amazing. What I remember most was how scared my older sister was and how I was trying to figure out what was getting her all riled up. I do remember a scene where there was something about 2 kids running down a hall and there was an ashtray or something on the wall or maybe like a air vent or hole in the wall or IDK, but something had a slimy creature moving around and it scared the kids and they ran away. This would probably fit in with the blog like movie. I probably fell asleep for the 2nd feature.

Anyway, with those vague memories. And knowing that it was a double feature drive in at the movies. Can anyone name those movies?

2ne
It is not "the stuff" the timeline does not fit. I do recall seeing "the stuff" later in life. It is not "Beware! The Blob" I just watched that a few weeks ago and none of the scenes fit. I'll look at this "The Boy Who Cried Werewolf", but the wiki doesn't seem to fit either.

2ne
I'm thinkin around 1976.

Semper Fooey
For werewolf movies in that time frame this is it.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?gen...e_type=feature