Star Wars Movie Analysis - Why? I need Answers!

Tools    

I think the main reason is due to his handicap(the whole technology keeping him alive) he doesn't attempt to take over is because Sidious is technically stronger and doesn'y have the weakness that Vader has. If Sidious was to just use force lightening on Vader he would win. Plus Sidious it a Sith Lord, his life is nothing but lies and deceit, he lied to make Anakin turn to the dark side telling him he could save Padme, they both lied to Starkiller Sidious had every intention that Anakin would kill Vader and become his new apprentice, but i digress. Vader is weaker then Sidious and why try to fight someone he knows he isn't gonig to beat better to be the right hand of Sidious then food for the worms.

that's the point, lucas changes the story along the way it's stupid and the good must always win, it sucks....

technically he doesn't win....that wasn't even the real Sidious...it was a clone. I know cliche and horrible but...that is Star Wars.

the sith are always waiting the best chance to kill its master and when vader has is chance he does not use it he must have used his sabre to kill the emperador, that is stupid writing...

You ready? You look ready.
It's all about philosophy.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza