Man in wheelchair pull up comedy

Tools    

Trying to name a film where a scene involves a man is in a wheelchair in a bar/pub and gets out and does pull ups and the crowd are cheering. The main characters don’t care for him but the barmaids and other people love him. He isn’t a main character but pops up a couple times. I’m sure he has glasses and he walks around on his knuckles and legs (on all 4s)

Pretty sure it’s a comedy. Can’t be sure on the year. 90s and 00’s years if I had to guess

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Oh gods that sounds so familiar. Does he have to put on gloves on when he goes into the rest room and comments something like "would you do a handstand or walk barefoot in the mens room?". Ill need to have a think and recall the name if it is that one.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Do you know, he may say something like that. He has gloves on I’m sure of it. He may wear glasses and a bright T shirt. I know a lot of this doesn’t help but it’s really bugging me!😂

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Do you know, he may say something like that. He has gloves on I’m sure of it. He may wear glasses and a bright T shirt. I know a lot of this doesn’t help but it’s really bugging me!😂
Yeah I'm positive its the one I'm thinking of. He does wear glasses and he does do pull ups on a beam right above the bar counter with the other patrons cheering him on. He puts the gloves on so he can walk on his hands to the restroom. But for the life of me i can't remember anything else about the movie or who was in it. GRRRR. Its driving me mad this one.

I think it’s shallow Hal!! Rene Kirby is the actor