Probably last hope for trying to find this random film...

Hello! Does anyone (especially that's more or less expert in French films with kids) could help on this one?
It's one of those many obscure French films with kids where their life issues are shown or sorta like that, not much of talking, minimal music, mostly blunt/boring-like films.
I saw it in 2003 or 2004, on a French-German channel ARTE, so movie could be from the 70s-90s. At that time I barely knew German & no French, so of course I wasn't understanding whatever was said in the film, just bluntly watching...
All I remember from it:
- girl around 11-12yo, dark shoulder-length hair, wears dark wornout jeans & a white or yellow tank top or tshirt, looks like orphan or from a low-income place.
- scene 1: daytime, outside on the road, she's sitting squatted, silently trying to do something with one of her sneakers - looked like trying to melt something with a cigarette lighter.
- scene 2: daytime, outside near the road, that girl (with a smaller girl), some several older boys appear, they have a talk with the girl & it progresses to sorta bullying - that girl is trying to escape while being held by the boy(s), one boy then kisses her bare neck/chest while she's trying to resist & break loose, suddenly boys let her go & walk away happily. The said girl is ashamed/angry at what just happened & looks at the smaller girl who witnessed the whole situation.
- scene 3: daytime, outside, the girl is riding a bicycle being as in deep thoughts or something, then shown from above she's riding in a circle for like few minutes before going away.

Sorry, nothing more than those 100% solid memories.