What Movie is this from?

Tools    

that's what she said...
woah longest discussion to an unanswered question lol!

I just checked a 91 EA and the gas cap is on the left side of the car if you are looking from the back. Same with the EAII. Also the doors are square.
I noticed that too, but there were no other cars in NZ other than those models used as police cars, leads me to believe it is not a New Zealand production movie, or tele show. Just a mock up of one of our police cars of that era.

Just a stab in the dark, is it from the film 'Crash'? Some weird reason I feel like I've seen that movie which the image's from... especially those men in the corner... except I remember it being from a film that wasn't revolved around a car crash.

Thinking about it, I distinctly remember the camera moving across the, what I assume, notice board and that image was only shown for like 5 seconds... I think.

Just a stab in the dark, is it from the film 'Crash'? Some weird reason I feel like I've seen that movie which the image's from... especially those men in the corner... except I remember it being from a film that wasn't revolved around a car crash.

Thinking about it, I distinctly remember the camera moving across the, what I assume, notice board and that image was only shown for like 5 seconds... I think.
I have found 4 movies titled 'Crash' - which one are you referring to?
There are '78, '96, '04 and '08 production years.
Thanks.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have found 4 movies titled 'Crash' - which one are you referring to?
There are '78, '96, '04 and '08 production years.
Thanks.
Yeah that's kinda what I was wondering, all I know is that it can't be the 78 because of the car in the picture.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
As it has been established that the police car observable in one of the photos pinned to the board in the main image is that of a 1991 NZ police car...perhaps the photo in question is nothing more than a snippet of a background prop in a police station in a New Zealand film shot during the 1990s. 1994s Once We Were Warriors perhaps? If indeed the image in question is from a film or TV show.

To be honest it has a loooooong time since I have seen the film in question so I cannot recall if there are any interior scenes in a police station. Nor do I own or have easy access to a copy of Once We Were Warriors to skim to see whether it is or is not.

Just a thought. A long shot thought at that.

As it has been established that the police car observable in one of the photos pinned to the board in the main image is that of a 1991 NZ police car...perhaps the photo in question is nothing more than a snippet of a background prop in a police station in a New Zealand film shot during the 1990s. 1994s Once We Were Warriors perhaps? If indeed the image in question is from a film or TV show.

To be honest it has a loooooong time since I have seen the film in question so I cannot recall if there are any interior scenes in a police station. Nor do I own or have easy access to a copy of Once We Were Warriors to skim to see whether it is or is not.

Just a thought. A long shot thought at that.
A solid thought, But I can assure you, it is not Once Were Warriors.
I also put a question to 'Thatguy' - How did you come across the image in question, without knowing the movie? or any reference to the movie that may be contained within the site you got the picture from??
I typed the address-bar address into my browser, and it told me no longer exists.

I typed the address-bar address into my browser, and it told me no longer exists.
I did the same and got the same result.
Still have no clue though.

allwebaccessories.com

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
A solid thought, But I can assure you, it is not Once Were Warriors.
I also put a question to 'Thatguy' - How did you come across the image in question, without knowing the movie? or any reference to the movie that may be contained within the site you got the picture from??
Ah, thought it was a long shot.

Still waiting to hear from the OP regarding the picture, how did he find the image with no reference material??? Or movie name....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I decided to look into this again, but the picture is missing now. Darn.

We will never know.

Suspect's Reviews

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I decided to look into this again, but the picture is missing now. Darn.

We will never know.
Found the picture, I new I saved it somewhere. Maybe we can get a answer this time.

I did a Google search for "Five die in mystery crash" movie headline and I got this result:

https://spawnyspace.wordpress.com/20...-in-snakeskin/

This article is about a movie called Snakeskin (2001), and (below the pictures of the street signs), it says:

"The movie shows us small white crosses and flowers at the roadside where loved ones have been killed, and Death in newspaper headlines at a wayside stopover. “Black Weekend on Roads”… “Police Baffled”… “Five die in mystery crash”"

I didn't watch it, but here's a link to the movie on YouTube if anyone else wants to check it out:

there's a frog in my snake oil
Woot nice one

That movie should now be renamed 'Six Years Later'...