What is this movie?

Tools    

Hello!
I am searching for the title of a movie, wich name I forgot. What I remeber from it: there was a guy, who unknowingly joined a game, where he had to run for his life. If he survived for 24h(or something like that) he'd get 1 million$(I think). On his "journey" or surviving he encountered a girl, who then helped him survive till deadline. It all started in a hotel I think, where he got invited in a private room full of rich people. They also set him up with a GPS beacon in his jacket, wich he later threw away. Thats all I can remember, I hope someone knows this movie

The Game was the first thing which came to my mind, but I've not seen it so I don't know if they do these things.

I think The Game is based around a rich guy not knowing he was being messed with. He was simply put into a situation that he thought was real.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think The Game is based around a rich guy not knowing he was being messed with. He was simply put into a situation that he thought was real.

Yeah, I thought that too, but this line from the OP made me think it could be The Game.

"there was a guy, who unknowingly joined a game, where he had to run for his life"

But the money part if he survived made me think it's probably something else.

I just figured that it couldn't hurt to throw that suggestion out there. Sometimes people who ask questions remember some details wrong, and this was the first movie that popped into my head from the description.

Unfortunately, it was none of yours mentioned, I checked every trailer. But now I was going over the list of human hunting movies from @
The Rodent and four "Bet your life" wich I think almost for sure is the right one. I will watch it and will come back to you guys. Thanks for your help!