What's your level of movie consumption?

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Quite a lot. Over the summer I watched an average of 8-9 films a week. Right now it's like 3 or so a week.

i watch about 3 a day between sleep and work but unfortunately i live quite a distance from a cinema so its usually rewatching old or favourite films. but try to see a new movie in the cinema once a month.

if i buy a new series or on netflix, i will find a time that i can watch it all in one go, for example i watched dexter series one in a single night.

I go to watch brand new films in the theater twice a week and write reviews which I post on a number of Indian forums---One Bollywood film and one Hollywood film per week .

Ever since I joined MOFO I have seen too many Hollywood films and my seeing of Bollywood films has suffered

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I usually watch 4-5 movies a week at home on DVD. I watch a few more if I'm on vacation or if the movies are rather short; eg I have half a dozen or so animated Disney movies that are only about 85 minutes long. As for theaters I watch around three to four a year since I prefer watching movies at home. Can't beat cheaper prices, no cell phones, and more nourishing food than stale popcorn and soft drinks.

In the summer I watch an average of 2 movies a day, but now, because of school, I watch like 3,4 a week

It varies.Sometimes I have like a marathon when I watch 1-4 movies a day and it goes like that for a month.Sometimes,I don't watch movies at all.I think once I didn't watch a movie for a whole month.

I have to admit that I begrudge sitting home and watching movies on TV, which is why I've refrained from getting a DVD player of any kind, but I'll also add this: My movie consumption can and often does vary, depending what kind of movies are playing at the two theatres in my area that I hold annual memberships to.

Today I have watched:

Rocky
Rocky Balboa
Stake Land
The Simpsons Movie
Star Trek Into Darkness
Blade Runner

Currently watching Poltergeist after reading JayDee's review got me in the mood to see it.
Going out in about 4, maybe 5 hours so still have time to watch some more yet.

Four movies a week

three or four a week... but it leaves me with a quality life outside the films...

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
One to two a week, except for the summer, when I find more time to catch up. It can drop to one a month, if I'm already following two or three TV episodes per week.

Care for some gopher?
Averaged over the whole year, i watch a little more than 1 movie per day.

I have to return some videotapes...
I used to watch movies almost once a day, but now I am watching maybe once or twice a week. This is partially due to me watching a lot more television though, since I used to never watch episodic tv.

I used to average 5-6 a week pretty consistently, but these past three years it's about 2-3 a week.

My best year for going to the cinema was 38 times. Now it's maybe twice a year.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I try to watch at least one film every day and most of the time I succeed. When I don't have anything else to do, I simply watch movies all day. So, my average for the last month must've been 3 movies a day, or something, but that's only because I watched some long ones. Usually it's 4 a day in the holidays. Of course, when I have to study or work this number is usually cut down to 1 a day, 2 tops.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Usually it's one a day, plus the odd episode of an tv-series and/or anime during a weekday. On the weekend, if there's nothing else to do, I can spend the day in front of a screen. Then it's probably between 4 to 6 movies depending on length.